Possible GeForce GTX 960 launch date and price revealed, maybe?

Tiber1337

no look. scroll down to the memory bus on the specs. tab. http://www.gigabyte.com/products/product-page.aspx?pid=5209#sp

He said 970m which is a mobile gpu.

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

He said 970m which is a mobile gpu.

oh im sorry. i thought you were correcting me when i was trying to correct you about the 970m thing. 

Space Journal #1: So Apparently i  was dropped on the moon like i'm a mars rover, in a matter of hours i have found the transformers on the dark side of the moon. Turns out its not that dark since dem robots are filled with lights, i waved hi to the Russians on the space station, turns out all those stories about space finding humans instead of the other way around is true(soviet Russia joke). They threw me some Heineken beer and I've been sitting staring at the people of this forum and earth since. 

I got the Asus Strix version. I do not plan to OC. Can't afford to take the chance. Only running on a 1080p @60hz monitor so there really is no point. Although....I do plan on modding the EVER LOVING SHIT out of Skyrim.

Unless you modify your BIOS or do something silly overclocking alone cannot damage a card for the current series. You're just missing out on extra performance, I oc'ed my card and I'm getting over 10 fps in games than I did before; you're just missing out on extra performance :/.

But can it SLI? If it can SLI, that'd be great.

It must, its still a gaming card

Hmm, if the 960 follows the rend of the 970, just expect fewer cuda cores.

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

-Snip- tablet multiposted

"We also blind small animals with cosmetics.
We do not sell cosmetics. We just blind animals."

"Please don't mistake us for Equifax. Those fuckers are evil"

This PSA brought to you by Equifacks.
PMSL

Unless its performance is proper, it doesnt really make any sense to release such a medium-end card.

CPU: i7 5820k @4.5Ghz | Mobo: MSI X99A SLI Plus | RAM: 16GB Crucial Ballistix DDR4 Quad Channel | GPU: GTX 970 @ 1579 Mhz | Case: Cooler Master HAF 922 | OS: Windows 10

Storage: Samsung 850 Evo 250GB | PSU: Corsair TX750 | Display: Samsung SyncMaster 2233 & SyncMaster SA350 | Cooling: Cooler Master Seidon 120M

Keyboard: Razer Lycosa | Mouse: Steelseries Kana | Sound: Steelseries Siberia V2

A used 760 is a better choice for anyone on a budget, can easily get one under $100.

Really ? Where ? 

A used 760 is a better choice for anyone on a budget, can easily get one under $100.

Cheapest new one is 300$ here. Second hand ones are like 20-30% cheaper max

That 'leak' is kinda old, reading on other forums, shops who are getting info about this card are also pointing to 128 bits, max 192 bits. I hope I'm wrong

128bit is a bit low considering Maxwells 750ti already has that... 192 bit will handle 1440p well for sure on maxwell.

Computing enthusiast. 
I use to be able to input a cheat code now I've got to input a credit card - Total Biscuit