do you have interest in 19 century?

atsizat30

I find 19 century interesting, I imagine myself in 1850 waiting for a train in the west somewhere. Train comes and I get on. Sounds interesting. There is no car but trains. I get on trains.

I often think to myself "im glad I was born now, but wouldn't it be amazing to be in Ancient Egypt"... So not really 19th century but another time yes.

Intel I9-9900k (5Ghz) Asus ROG Maximus XI Formula | Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR4-4133mhz | ASUS ROG Strix 2080Ti | EVGA Supernova G2 1050w 80+Gold | Samsung 950 Pro M.2 (512GB) + (1TB) | Full EK custom water loop |IN-WIN S-Frame (No. 263/500)

Late 18th century and early 19th century AKA Napoleonic wars for me personally

Intel Core i5 4690K @ 4.2Ghz | Evga GTX 780 Ti SC ACX with backplate | MSI Gaming 9 AC | 8GB (2x4) Corsair Vengeance Pro Silver 2400 MHz | Corsair H105 128GB Crucial MX100 | Toshiba 2TB | Evga 750G2 | Corsair Obsidian 750d | Be Quiet Silent Wings 2 PWM (3x140mm & 3x120mm)

inb4 the OP: I like trains.

i-like-trains-o.gif

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

Not really. I'm in the US so any mention of the 19th century was all focus on 'Murica and nothing else so it ruined my taste for other 19th century stuff.

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

i'm more of a future guy. I would've prefered to be born in 22nd century or later.

Gaming HTPC:

R5 5600X - Cryorig C7 - Asus ROG B350-i - EVGA RTX2060KO - 16gb G.Skill Ripjaws V 3333mhz - Corsair SF450 - 500gb 960 EVO - LianLi TU100B

Desktop PC:
R9 3900X - Peerless Assassin 120 SE - Asus Prime X570 Pro - Powercolor 7900XT - 32gb LPX 3200mhz - Corsair SF750 Platinum - 1TB WD SN850X - CoolerMaster NR200 White - Gigabyte M27Q-SA - Corsair K70 Rapidfire - Logitech MX518 Legendary - HyperXCloud Alpha wireless

Boss-NAS [Build Log]:
R5 2400G - Noctua NH-D14 - Asus Prime X370-Pro - 16gb G.Skill Aegis 3000mhz - Seasonic Focus Platinum 550W - Fractal Design R5 - 
250gb 970 Evo (OS) - 2x500gb 860 Evo (Raid0) - 6x4TB WD Red (RaidZ2)

Synology-NAS:
DS920+
2x4TB Ironwolf - 1x18TB Seagate Exos X20

Audio Gear:

Hifiman HE-400i - Kennerton Magister - Beyerdynamic DT880 250Ohm - AKG K7XX - Fostex TH-X00 - O2 Amp/DAC Combo - 
Klipsch RP280F - Klipsch RP160M - Klipsch RP440C - Yamaha RX-V479

Reviews and Stuff:

GTX 780 DCU2 // 8600GTS // Hifiman HE-400i // Kennerton Magister
Folding all the Proteins! // Boincerino

Useful Links:
Do you need an AMP/DAC? // Recommended Audio Gear // PSU Tier List 

No, I wish I was born atleast 100 years later. We have so much stuff coming up that I probably won't see.

Location: Kaunas, Lithuania, Europe, Earth, Solar System, Local Interstellar Cloud, Local Bubble, Gould Belt, Orion Arm, Milky Way, Milky Way subgroup, Local Group, Virgo Supercluster, Laniakea, Pisces–Cetus Supercluster Complex, Observable universe, Universe.

Spoiler

12700, B660M Mortar DDR4, 32GB 3200C16 Viper Steel, 2TB SN570, EVGA Supernova G6 850W, be quiet! 500FX, EVGA 3070Ti FTW3 Ultra.

Oh yes. I'm particularly interested in the "cyberpunk" kind of settings where you have all of this steam machinery and big huge brass machines and all. It is very interested to see the kind of technology back then because it's a lot easier to grasp and comprehend for casual observers and such

-------

Current Rig

-------

I wish I was born in the next millenium

"If it has tits or tires, at some point you will have problems with it." -@vinyldash303

this is probably the only place i'll hang out anymore: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/274320-the-long-awaited-car-thread/

Current Rig: Intel Core 2 Quad Q6600, Abit IN9-32MAX nForce 680i board, Galaxy GT610 1GB DDR3 gpu, Cooler Master Mystique 632S Full ATX case, 1 2TB Seagate Barracuda SATA and 1x200gb Maxtor SATA drives, 1 LG SATA DVD drive, Windows 10. All currently runs like shit :D 

Oh yes. I'm particularly interested in the "cyberpunk" kind of settings where you have all of this steam machinery and big huge brass machines and all. It is very interested to see the kind of technology back then because it's a lot easier to grasp and comprehend for casual observers and such

That would be steampunk for you ;)

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

i would love to live in the greek and roman times. id probably  live in athens

CPU AMD FX-6300 Motherboard MSI 970A-G43 RAM G.Skill Sniper Series 8GB (2x4GB) GPU PNY GTX 660 Case NZXT Source 210 Elite (White) Storage1TB Western Digital Caviar Blue PSU Corsair 500W Display(s)AOC and Viewsonic Cooling Enermax ETS-T40-TB Keyboard CM Storm Quick Fire Rapid with Blue Switches Dollar Store Mouse Sound Dollar Store Speaker

That's steam punk.

i would love to live in the greek and roman times. id probably  live in athens

Greeks and Romans we're childish and selfish douche bags by our standards. 

Knowledge is power, guard it well.

Steam | Twitch | YT | Build

i'm more of a future guy. I would've prefered to be born in 22nd century or later.

I could live in 19 century in the uk,france or the usa. But I sure as hell wouldnt wanna live in my own country in 19 century. Its a country I hate.

Latter half, yes.

For the top hats, and the steampunk stuff

Ketchup is better than mustard.

GUI is better than Command Line Interface.

Dubs are better than subs

Latter half, yes.

For the top hats, and the steampunk stuff

I imagine myself in the middle of 19th century, around 1850.

I wish I was born in the next millenium

Lets take you to the 19 century. I'll give nice horses, you'll feel at home :D