Hard drive help, emergancy need help ASAP

Dynamistic

Hi guys, Im new so please dont yell at me if i make some kind of mistake.

I have a rampage 3 extreme motherboard, bought it 3-4 years ago and just recently I bought a wd caviar black 1 tb and a adata 128 gb ssd on top of the 1tb caviar black I orignally started with.

So my plan now is to put the two caviar blacks in raid 0 and boot off the 128 ssd, untill recently i just figured out that the motherboard only has two sata 3 ports. So im stuck, and im not sure what the hell I should do, PC is sitting outside and i cant use it till u guys get update me with an answer.

I was wondering what would be best, would the performance decrease on any of the drives if i use a sata 2 port? (they are all sata 3). If they do what will be the best option? use the two hard drives in the sata 3 ports in raid 0 and keep the ssd in sata 2? or do i put one hard drive and the ssd in the sata 3 ports andk eep the other hard drive in sata 2? please help me know i really need help.

Just use one sata 3 slot becuase there are two. Also would there be any performance decrase if i do use sata 2 instead of 3?

Put your ssd on a SATA 3 port, and put the two mechanical drives on SATA 2. There shouldn't be that much performance difference with the two mechanical drives, because usually only ssds use all of the sata 3 speeds.

Yeah, put the SSD in the sata 3 because the SSD will benefit more than the Mechanical drives

There are 10 types of people in this world, those who understand binary, and those who don't.

Ok, will there be any performance decrease on the mechanical drives if i switch from sata 3 to sata 2? the caviar blacks are sata 3.

Ok, will there be any performance decrease on the mechanical drives if i switch from sata 3 to sata 2? the caviar blacks are sata 3

Hard drives don't normally benefit from SATA 3. They only run at SATA 2 speeds. So put both hard drives on SATA 2 and the SSD on SATA 3.

hello

Ok, will there be any performance decrease on the mechanical drives if i switch from sata 3 to sata 2? the caviar blacks are sata 3.

the mechanical drives are not fast enough to be a problem on sata 3 so you should notice no difference 

(1) high frame rate (2) ultra graphics settings (3) cheap...>> choose only two<<...

if it's never been done then i'm probably tryna do it. (((((((Bass so low it HERTZ)))))))

Hi guys, Im new so please dont yell at me if i make some kind of mistake.

I have a rampage 3 extreme motherboard, bought it 3-4 years ago and just recently I bought a wd caviar black 1 tb and a adata 128 gb ssd on top of the 1tb caviar black I orignally started with.

So my plan now is to put the two caviar blacks in raid 0 and boot off the 128 ssd, untill recently i just figured out that the motherboard only has two sata 3 ports. So im stuck, and im not sure what the hell I should do, PC is sitting outside and i cant use it till u guys get update me with an answer.

I was wondering what would be best, would the performance decrease on any of the drives if i use a sata 2 port? (they are all sata 3). If they do what will be the best option? use the two hard drives in the sata 3 ports in raid 0 and keep the ssd in sata 2? or do i put one hard drive and the ssd in the sata 3 ports andk eep the other hard drive in sata 2? please help me know i really need help.

We wont yell at you

:)