I think I've decided.

SuperStroopwafel

So, I've spammed this forum with topic of phones. I think I'm going for the HTC One M8 with the dot view cover....

Is this a solid choice? What would you buy with that money?

Thanks

So, I've spammed this forum with topic of phones. I think I'm going for the HTC One M8 with the dot view cover....

Thanks

Buy a phone for the features, and systems that you want, as that would make you happy, asking what others would buy is not ALWAYS the best option

the M8 is a solid phone, rumours are the M9 is due for a March release (might be wrong though) so if you can wait you can either, get the new model or save money

I would buy something else, but I am not you :P

Desktop - Corsair 300r i7 4770k H100i MSI 780ti 16GB Vengeance Pro 2400mhz Crucial MX100 512gb Samsung Evo 250gb 2 TB WD Green, AOC Q2770PQU 1440p 27" monitor Laptop Clevo W110er - 11.6" 768p, i5 3230m, 650m GT 2gb, OCZ vertex 4 256gb,  4gb ram, Server: Fractal Define Mini, MSI Z78-G43, Intel G3220, 8GB Corsair Vengeance, 4x 3tb WD Reds in Raid 10, Phone Oppo Reno 10x 256gb , Camera Sony A7iii

The Dot View Cover has some hinge issues. Other than that great choice!

Spoiler

Prometheus (Main Rig)

CPU-Z Verification

Laptop: 

Spoiler

Intel Core i3-5005U, 8GB RAM, Crucial MX 100 128GB, Touch-Screen, Intel 7260 WiFi/Bluetooth card.

Phone:

Game Consoles:

Spoiler

Softmodded Fat PS2 w/ 80GB HDD, and a Dreamcast.

If you want my attention quote my post, or tag me. If you don't use PCPartPicker I will ignore your build.

I'd wait a little bit if you could since the HTC Two (One M9?) will probably be released shortly, and may be a compelling buy.

PSU Tier List | CoC

Gaming Build | FreeNAS Server

Spoiler

i5-4690k || Seidon 240m || GTX780 ACX || MSI Z97s SLI Plus || 8GB 2400mhz || 250GB 840 Evo || 1TB WD Blue || H440 (Black/Blue) || Windows 10 Pro || Dell P2414H & BenQ XL2411Z || Ducky Shine Mini || Logitech G502 Proteus Core

Spoiler

FreeNAS 9.3 - Stable || Xeon E3 1230v2 || Supermicro X9SCM-F || 32GB Crucial ECC DDR3 || 3x4TB WD Red (JBOD) || SYBA SI-PEX40064 sata controller || Corsair CX500m || NZXT Source 210.

Buy a phone for the features, and systems that you want, as that would make you happy, asking what others would buy is not ALWAYS the best option

the M8 is a solid phone, rumours are the M9 is due for a March release (might be wrong though) so if you can wait you can either, get the new model or save money

I would buy something else, but I am not you :P

Yea I know that you would buy an iPhone haha. But I need a new phone ASAP. Mine broke this Sunday. But you are right that opinions aren't the best thing. But the deal is that my old phone was rubbish and I could have prevented it by asking about the phones. Everyone was saying it was shit but I didn't listen. :D Anyway thanks for the help!

Thanks

Im the wrong person to ask because well, I have a tablet and a desktop so a powerful phone isn't something I really need. I personally would go for a Moto X 2014 though, imho it's the best phone out there besides the Nexus 6 which is just way too expensive.

NCASE M1 i5-9600k  GTX 1080 FE Z370N-WIFI SF600 NH-U9S LPX 32GB 960EVO

I'm a self-identifying Corsair Nvidia Fanboy; Get over it.

I'd personally get the xperia z2 or z3.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

The Dot View Cover has some hinge issues. Other than that great choice!

It basically the only cover that is available atm :/ 

I'd wait a little bit if you could since the HTC Two (One M9?) will probably be released shortly, and may be a compelling buy.

Need a new phone ASAP. But I get the thought to. Thanks :)

You could always buy a OPO invite and get that and save quite a bit of cash for equal or greater performance. As well as a fully customizable OS inside of Cyanogen Mod and an Android L release pretty soon.

You could always buy a OPO invite and get that and save quite a bit of cash for equal or greater performance. As well as a fully customizable OS inside of Cyanogen Mod and an Android L release pretty soon.

I don't need to buy an invite. Some guys sells them here so that's another option. But for some reason I can't take the phone serious. I dunno why :/

Im the wrong person to ask because well, I have a tablet and a desktop so a powerful phone isn't something I really need. I personally would go for a Moto X 2014 though, imho it's the best phone out there besides the Nexus 6 which is just way too expensive.

Moto X is nice but a bit expansive. Prices are weird here in The Netherlands

Why is that?

I just love the look of the phone and all the features it comes with.

Specs: CPU - Intel i7 8700K @ 5GHz | GPU - Gigabyte GTX 970 G1 Gaming | Motherboard - ASUS Strix Z370-G WIFI AC | RAM - XPG Gammix DDR4-3000MHz 32GB (2x16GB) | Main Drive - Samsung 850 Evo 500GB M.2 | Other Drives - 7TB/3 Drives | CPU Cooler - Corsair H100i Pro | Case - Fractal Design Define C Mini TG | Power Supply - EVGA G3 850W

I just love the look of the phone and all the features it comes with.

Fair enough. Thanks :)

I don't need to buy an invite. Some guys sells them here so that's another option. But for some reason I can't take the phone serious. I dunno why :/

Well it is a great phone and very comfortable to use. I highly recommend it.

M8 the winner of them all. I have it and it is freaking awesome. It may not be as feature rich as others but is has rock solid performance and killer speakers and overall looks great. Camera is a little meh, but with right settings you can get a sweet shot out of it. Also you have M8 GPE software that you can install and even get OTA.

M8 the winner of them all. I gave it and it is freaking awesome. It may not be as feature rich as others but is has rock solid preformance and killer speakers and overrall looks great. Camera is a little meh, but with right settings you can get a sweet shot out of it. Also you have M8 gpe software that you can install and even get OTA updates