[US-MC] Intel 730 Series 240GB (In Store Only)

Nerykrugeer

Hey Everyone,

I went to micro center today to get somethings for my Mac, and glad I did that. Because they are having a sale on the Intel 730 SSD 240gb for 89.90, so if you are lucky to have one near by, go grab one for me it is a very good deal.

http://www.microcenter.com/product/431244/730_Series_240GB_SATA_60GB-s_25_Internal_Solid_State_Drive

PS: Thanks Moderadors to change the title, I couldnt find on how to changed =D

Everyday Rig: CPU: Intel i7 3930k (stock), Graphics Card: Asus Strix GTX 1080 Advance Edition, Ram: 32Gb 1600MHz Corsair Vengeance, Storage: 128Gb Samsung 830, 2Tb Seagate Barracuda, CPU Cooler: H100i GTX Noctua F12 iPPC 2000RPM and Gentle Typhoon 1850RPM, Windows 10 Pro, Power Supply: Corsair HX1050 80Gold, Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Keyboard: Corsair K65 Cherry Red,  Mouse: Razer Mamba TE

oh come on another amazing deal i miss out on :(

Spoiler

My system is the Dell Inspiron 15 5559 Microsoft Signature Edition

The Austrailian king of LTT said that I'm awesome and a funny guy. the greatest psu list known to man DDR3 ram guide

i got 477 posts in my first 30 days on LinusTechTips.com

Heading across the border tomorrow to get 1 or2 of these, and they have a bundle where you get to Pentium G3258 and MSI Z97 motherboard(normally $130 on its own) for $100.

I'll be able to build this HTPC for very cheap in the end thanks to the deals there!

Heading across the border tomorrow to get 1 or2 of these, and they have a bundle where you get to Pentium G3258 and MSI Z97 motherboard(normally $130 on its own) for $100.

I'll be able to build this HTPC for very cheap in the end thanks to the deals there!

oh fuck I miss that :/// I should kept looking around for that ://

Everyday Rig: CPU: Intel i7 3930k (stock), Graphics Card: Asus Strix GTX 1080 Advance Edition, Ram: 32Gb 1600MHz Corsair Vengeance, Storage: 128Gb Samsung 830, 2Tb Seagate Barracuda, CPU Cooler: H100i GTX Noctua F12 iPPC 2000RPM and Gentle Typhoon 1850RPM, Windows 10 Pro, Power Supply: Corsair HX1050 80Gold, Case: Phanteks Enthoo Luxe Keyboard: Corsair K65 Cherry Red,  Mouse: Razer Mamba TE

Just a heads up for everyone that doesn't have a local Microcenter. Staples will price match this deal. Limited to one only though. All you have to do is go to contact us and start a chat and ask about price matching. Placed my order 10 mins ago. Thanks for finding this awesome deal!

Just a heads up for everyone that doesn't have a local Microcenter. Staples will price match this deal. Limited to one only though. All you have to do is go to contact us and start a chat and ask about price matching. Placed my order 10 mins ago. Thanks for finding this awesome deal!

Yeah i tried that and they kept saying there was an error in the system...