Linus tech tips live callers setup

gibbsy81

For the setup where Linus wanted to have people call in during the stream he could just use team speak 3 and have a lobby where people can be pulled in to a channel to be filtered by a forum mod or diesel or by b roll then put in to a queue channel where Linus can the pull people in to the live show channel.

Does this sound like a good idea because this would be better because then international people don't have to worry about international rates.

Let me know what you think.

Like he said though, he wanted a sponsored way to do it to make money, and with them streaming and all that i doubt the internet could take that extra load.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Ugh, I hope he doesn't do live callers... from the gist of the feed you know its going to be a mess or troll feast. Then the live stream will come to a screeching halt, then he'll need call screeners and they will still get in (the crank callers).

I roll with sigs off so I have no idea what you're advertising.

This is NOT the signature you are looking for.

I'd be interested to see how this system plays out. I'd be surprised if they didn't have an active call screener loading people into a queue like a radio show does. I can see why they wouldn't do this with an internet service because it eats up bandwidth for streaming and gives trolls an easier way to try to get into the calling queue.

Personally, I'd think it'd be cool if they did a segment using something like Rev3Games does for their livestreams with Google Hangouts, but I can also see why they may not want to do that.

Ugh, I hope he doesn't do live callers... from the gist of the feed you know its going to be a mess or troll feast. Then the live stream will come to a screeching halt, then he'll need call screeners and they will still get in (the crank callers).

This...

I'm imagining people just saying "pen**" or just screaming bad words...

My Best 2013 Bitfenix Prodigy Build  Case: Bitfenix Prodigy White | Motherboard: ASRock Z77E-ITX | CPU: Intel i7 3770k | CPU Cooler: H100i | GPU: GTX 690

Fan Controller: Bitfenix Recon | Ram: Patriot IEM 16GB @ 1600mhz | Primary Storage: 2 x Samsung 840 Pro 256GB | Backup Drives: 2 x Seagate Barracuda 2TB | PSU: Seasonic X850