[Theoretically] 2 components 1 radiator

Zeke

Can one very thick (80mm) 240/280mm radiator with low FPI (such as Alphacool Monsta, for example) adequately cool one i7 CPU and one GTX980, both non-OC'd?

Assume low-RPM fans in push-pull configuration.

And yes, I've seen this topic, but the numbers there are rather vague, and there are a lot of variables, such as types of fans or their RPM.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

Yes, that could work fine--I'd recommending going with the 280mm if possible.

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Yes, that could work fine--I'd recommending going with the 280mm if possible.

Thanks. If I ever get to making it and it will actually work as intended, I'll reinvent the PC-Q19.

Any unknown button should be pressed even number of times.

Can one very thick (80mm) 240/280mm radiator with low FPI (such as Alphacool Monsta, for example) adequately cool one i7 CPU and one GTX980, both non-OC'd?

Assume low-RPM fans in push-pull configuration.

And yes, I've seen this topic, but the numbers there are rather vague, and there are a lot of variables, such as types of fans or their RPM.

It'll work good as the wooden maker said.

MOBO: ASUS X79 Pro CPU: i7 3820 Ram: Corsair Vengence 32Gb 2133mhz (8x4) GPU: 2 x Sapphire R9 290 in X-fire PSU: Seasonic G series 750w Drives: 1 x 750 gig WD black, 3x WD Black 1TB, 1 x Segate Barrcuda 1 TB, 1 x Toshiba 2TB, Intel 520 240gig SSD Case: Enthoo Primo w/ Green and Blue LED lighting.