[GER/AUT] Benq XL2720Z, 27" 144Hz - 379€

sirtoby

Thank you!I'll add this to my "If I had the money" list.

C++,Assembly,Reverse Engineering,Penetration testing,Malware analysis

Do you have a question?Are you interested in programming?Do you like solving complex problems?Hit me up with a pm.

Ist der gut? NCIX und so bekommen immer ausgewählt Modelle zum Testen. Ich habe bestimmt schon 5 gesehen wo die Bewerting von Prad und Linus nichts mit der Realität zu tun hatten. 

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |

Ist der gut? NCIX und so bekommen immer ausgewählt Modelle zum Testen. Ich habe bestimmt schon 5 gesehen wo die Bewerting von Prad und Linus nichts mit der Realität zu tun hatten. 

I also saw that with ncix before, but prad? I always considered a reliable source.

The monitor itself seems to have a motion blur issue in firmware version one. It was fixed in v2 but you can't tell wich version you got until you power it up. 

380€ for a 1080p tn panel isnT that great anyways. If you want 144Hz, then it apparently is quite a good monitor, but otherwise, don't bother

Molex to SATA, lose all your data

I also saw that with ncix before, but prad? I always considered a reliable source.

The monitor itself seems to have a motion blur issue in firmware version one. It was fixed in v2 but you can't tell wich version you got until you power it up. 

380€ for a 1080p tn panel isnT that great anyways. If you want 144Hz, then it apparently is quite a good monitor, but otherwise, don't bother

I saw that you got 2 BenQ GL2450HM. Can you recommend them? I was thinking of getting a monitor for 250 Euros, but none of them seems to be worth spending. I had ordered a monitor because of Prad and I got really disappointed. You can also read that in some Reviews on Amazon, that Prad doesn't seem to be that reliable. 

Intel 4790k | Asus Z97 Maximus VII Impact | Corsair Vengeance Pro Series 16 GB 1866Mhz | Asus Strix GTX 980 | CoolerMaster G550 |Samsung Evo 250GB | Synology DS215j (NAS) | Logitech G502 |