What's your GOTY 2014?

Master Disaster

Well that's a bit GOATY

Ok that was bad...

lol ill give you an e for effort ;P

Please quote me or tag me if your trying to talk to me , I might see it through all my other notifications ^_^

Spoiler
Spoiler
the current list of dead cards is as follows 2 evga gtx 980ti acx 2.0 , 1 evga gtx 980 acx 2.0 1600mhz core 2100mhz ram golden chip card ... failed hardcore , 1 290x that caught fire , 1 hd 7950 .

may you all rest in peaces in the giant pc in the sky

Haven't been super impressed with this years lineup just yet. While I think Watch Dogs was a good game overall the setting just didn't interest me and I got kind of bored. I also havent played Unity yet (obvious reasons) and while I'm sure Far Cry 4 will be good It likely wont be GOTY material. With that, I'd have to hand it to Shadow of Mordor. While I think it needs about of million more little details like Black Flag had, It was an enjoyable experience with plenty of gameplay for the $20 i got it for. Should I award a most anticipated....Witcher 3 hands down...

1. GLaDOS: i5 6600 EVGA GTX 1070 FE EVGA Z170 Stinger Cooler Master GeminS524 V2 With LTT Noctua NFF12 Corsair Vengeance LPX 2x8 GB 3200 MHz Corsair SF450 850 EVO 500 Gb CableMod Widebeam White LED 60cm 2x Asus VN248H-P, Dell 12" G502 Proteus Core Logitech G610 Orion Cherry Brown Logitech Z506 Sennheiser HD 518 MSX
  2. Lenovo Z40 i5-4200U GT 820M 6 GB RAM 840 EVO 120 GB
  3. Moto X4 G.Skill 32 GB Micro SD Spigen Case Project Fi

I haven't played many games that came out this year, but my GOTY would go to The Binding of Isaac: Rebirth :D

It's great!

New to Star Citizen? Look no further!

Ac unity.....BUHAHAHAHA

But seriouslly..."The forest" has been one of the best/re playable for me this year with full blown add. That means alot. However my selection of games has been very little as of recently. I would also like to give props to gta5. Trevor is crazy and sometimes it's priceless.

get rekt

Gamer and enthusiast. Rig: 5930k @ 4.2 ghz, EVGA GTX970 SC, 16gb ram @3200 and all the noctua fans a man could want.

Well for now Watchdogs...not saying it's great....but this years was kinda depressing comparing to 2013...anyway I'll have to play DA inquisition and Shadow of mordor ....but I'm waiting for prices to drop more D:

Well for now Watchdogs...not saying it's great....but this years was kinda depressing comparing to 2013...anyway I'll have to play DA inquisition and Shadow of mordor ....but I'm waiting for prices to drop more D:

Watchdogs was so boring, left it not even half way through..

well...I understood it would be boring to run around... so I did the main quest like it wasn't a sandbox game... so I enjoyed playing... 

for real most of sandbox games is just placebo effect... you think it's  free and open...but you can't really do any fun without quest.

The walking dead season 2

Desktop: Intel i9-10850K (R9 3900X died 😢 )| MSI Z490 Tomahawk | RTX 2080 (borrowed from work) - MSI GTX 1080 | 64GB 3600MHz CL16 memory | Corsair H100i (NF-F12 fans) | Samsung 970 EVO 512GB | Intel 665p 2TB | Samsung 830 256GB| 3TB HDD | Corsair 450D | Corsair RM550x | MG279Q

Laptop: Surface Pro 7 (i5, 16GB RAM, 256GB SSD)

Console: PlayStation 4 Pro