How to make ShadowPlay record Skype conversations

Hi all,

I have started using ShadowPlay to record some of my co-op gameplay with some mates.  It's great quality and a small file size, however I can't get it to record my Skype conversations.  It records my voice fine but it sounds like i'm talking to voices in my head :P.

I have the on board audio set as the default device and my headset set as the default communication device, is that the way it should be?

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers.

"Since the Internet is almost diametrically opposed to the notion of Quality Control, in recent years it's been a lot easier to just assume everything's s**t until it can prove itself otherwise".  Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw (2008)

You may need to check if you have capture desktop enabled.

It records my comms conversations but skype's audio may be exclusive...

Awesome thanks for your quick reply.  I have to work soon but will try it when I get home and post back.

"Since the Internet is almost diametrically opposed to the notion of Quality Control, in recent years it's been a lot easier to just assume everything's s**t until it can prove itself otherwise".  Ben "Yahtzee" Croshaw (2008)

I'm guessing it only records from one output source so by having your default device and default communications device on separate outputs it will only record the default device. Shadowplay will record any audio on the default device regardless of if desktop mode is enabled.