NoiseBlocker eLoops on Rads?

Go to solution Solved by RicebowlDavid,

yea singularity computers does use them a lot on his builds and he does highly praise them. heres the video he did on eloobs falling down a bit in pull as bchampion96 states 

Hi guys,

Does anyone know if you can fit NoiseBlocker eLoops to a rad because they look oversized with 120mm mounting holes. That's fine for 1 but if you want to run two for example on a H100 could you?

noiseblocker_nb_eloop_b12_1_120x120_1.jp

I know singularity computers used them on a rad, but not when they were facing down. Apparently the blades fall down a bit and cant spin if they touch a radiator or some other part of the case. 

Feel free to message me if you want to chat!

yea singularity computers does use them a lot on his builds and he does highly praise them. heres the video he did on eloobs falling down a bit in pull as bchampion96 states 

The outer dimensions should be within spec for standard 120mm fans ;)

I haven't tried to use them myself but the frame has similar shape to the original H100i fans, so there shouldn't be any problems.

as said, pull only (the blade assembly will interfere with fan mounting) and can be used. but

the caveat is that if a radiator is sandwiched (roof mount) prolly not as the roof panel will

prevent the fan blades to spin. if the rad mounts directly to the roof and the fans on top of

the roof panel (and clearance to the roof trim has clearance) then shouldn't be an issue.

airdeano

I use the 1300rpm on my face silent look great. defiantly recommend them