Need gaming laptop (1600 Euros, United Kingdom)

Friend wants gaming laptop, I'm against it but friend is moving around a lot so more convenient. Don't know if his goals for the gaming laptop are way above the budget or not so please don't rant about how he should get a PC and not a Laptop. He needs laptop, end of story. Thanks for any help.

1. Budget & Location
1600 €, United Kingdom

2. Aim
Gaming, recording.

Need to be able to play recent games at high settings (Desirable), be able to record with decent FPS and render at pretty ok times. 750GB of HDD or more is also wanted.

3. Monitors
None needed, Looking for a laptop after all :P

4. Peripherals
Legit version of windows to be included, other than that nothing needed.

5. Why are you upgrading?
Current laptop dying... pile of shit

Friend wants gaming laptop, I'm against it but friend is moving around a lot so more convenient. Don't know if his goals for the gaming laptop are way above the budget or not so please don't rant about how he should get a PC and not a Laptop. He needs laptop, end of story. Thanks for any help.

1. Budget & Location

1600 €, United Kingdom

2. Aim

Gaming, recording.

Need to be able to play recent games at high settings (Desirable), be able to record with decent FPS and render at pretty ok times. 750GB of HDD or more is also wanted.

3. Monitors

None needed, Looking for a laptop after all :P

4. Peripherals

Legit version of windows to be included, other than that nothing needed.

5. Why are you upgrading?

Current laptop dying... pile of shit

this is 1899 US http://www.xoticpc.com/msi-gs60-ghost-pro064-p-7587.html?wconfigure=yes

Got anything in Europe? Friend would rather not add shipping costs from outside Europe. Thanks anyways, if there isn't anything else I'll tell him.

• 1 month later...

Got anything in Europe? Friend would rather not add shipping costs from outside Europe. Thanks anyways, if there isn't anything else I'll tell him.

Just search the GS60 on a online retailer how hard can that be?