My PC suddenly won't turn on!

Go to solution Solved by Nvoltis,

Fixed...

I took out my PSU to a warmer room (as my room is about -5 degrees Celsius) and booted it up manually. I let it run for a bit, and turned it off. Inserted it back into my PC and it seems to be working fine now.

Hey guys, I just recently returned from school and my PC won't turn on... 

I tried turning off the power supply, re plug the cable, turn it on, and nothing...

I looked under my power supply to see if the fan suffocated and there was barely any dust.

Then I try turning off the power bar it's outlet is connected to, and back on... Still doesn't work.

Please help me out, should I open it up and check the components? My monitor works just fine. How can I check if something is broken? Is it something on their part? I've only had my PC for 3 months now... :/

EDIT: It was working JUST fine last night.

*Yes, I did check the thread in this section... Nothing helps... I haven't checked the power supply yet.*

Also turn your PC on from the mother board, you can short the ON Pin with a key or any metal object. Power button on case could be broken.

† TTCF Member † Jesus loves you! Have a good day and stay techie!

Also turn your PC on from the mother board, you can short the ON Pin with a key or any metal object. Power button on case could be broken.

Do you have an example of this? I use a power bar outlet, and everything works fine on it except for the PC.

Do you have an example of this? I use a power bar outlet, and everything works fine on it except for the PC.

No i dont, but if you have a mother board manual look and see which pins are for the ON button and unplug it, then press the key to BOTH pins at the same time and it should boot, i think linus does it in his build logs when he tests the board, look at that for reference.

† TTCF Member † Jesus loves you! Have a good day and stay techie!

Fixed...

I took out my PSU to a warmer room (as my room is about -5 degrees Celsius) and booted it up manually. I let it run for a bit, and turned it off. Inserted it back into my PC and it seems to be working fine now.

Fixed...

The real question is why is your room -5 C?

The real question is why is your room -5 C?

Canada, my room is ontop of the garage.