So, hows the Crew

theloveablemoose

TB hasn't released a wtf is but I need a new racing game to play cause everyone likes cars so yeah.

Also is there a god damn FOV slider or something the cockpit is too close IMO.

TB hasn't released a wtf is but I need a new racing game to play cause everyone likes cars so yeah.

It's alright, handling isn't great though and the story is trash. There is an FOV slider but they grayed it out for some reason.

Simple Stryker (Now Finished  ;) )

The Terrible HP

Word of advice, don't buy games specifically because one guy says it's good. Or really if a bunch do, just because they like it that doesn't mean you will.

It's alright, handling isn't great though and the story is trash. There is an FOV slider but they grayed it out for some reason.

Oh for is this the same BS they pulled in Far cry 4

Word of advice, don't buy games specifically because one guy says it's good. Or really if a bunch do, just because they like it that doesn't mean you will.

Usually if im interested in a game i look at his videos. He playes a significant portion of it without it being a playthrough and outlines any bugs/issues.

Usually if im interested in a game i look at his videos. He playes a significant portion of it without it being a playthrough and outlines any bugs/issues.

I haven't seen any bugs myself but i'm sure there are some. My biggest issue is the terrible AA. It really is shocking in some scenarios.

Simple Stryker (Now Finished  ;) )

The Terrible HP

not, played it. But from watching alot of videos it looks utter shit. Maybe i'm being alittle too judgemental but omg it looks bad, not even gonna give it a chance

CPU: i7 3770k@ 4.6Ghz@ 1.23v - GPU: Palit GTX 660ti - MOBO: Asrock Extreme 4 - RAM: Corsair vengeance 8GB 1600Mhz - PSU: OCZ 650watt - STORAGE: 128Gb corsair force GT SSD/ 1TB seagate barracuda 7200rpm

COOLING: NH-U14s/ 3x Noiseblocker blacksilent pros/ Silverstone Air Penetrator/ 2 corsair AF120s

Even still, games can still be fun with bugs for some and not for others. The whole idea of game reviewers is a rather stupid one.

not, played it. But from watching alot of videos it looks utter shit. Maybe i'm being alittle too judgemental but omg it looks bad, not even gonna give it a chance

Alrighty then.

Even still, games can still be fun with bugs for some and not for others. The whole idea of game reviewers is a rather stupid one.

I disagree, I find that reviews tend to help me make a decision.

Alrighty then.

I disagree, I find that reviews tend to help me make a decision.

I don't think what others like and dislike should ever be the basis of a purchase of entertainment.

well, it's utter shit.... you just go arround doing stupid "races" to rise in ranks.... waste of my money...

I7 3930K @4.4 GHz  /  Asus rampage 4 formula  / 4x 8gb kingston hyperx blue low profile / gtx 980  / 2x ssd 500gb samsung 840 / 500gb 840evo ssd   /  500 GB WD blue /  windows 7 ultimate
my build: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/133477-750d-finished/

I just got back from the doctors after having micro transactions rammed down my throat.

I7 4790K-----ASUS Z97-A-----GTX 1080-----CORSAIR H105-----CORSAIR VENGEANCE PRO 16GB-----ASUS PG278Q-----LOGITECH G900-----MASTERKEYS PRO L-----Sennheiser GSX 1000

I don't think what others like and dislike should ever be the basis of a purchase of entertainment.

It's more like another viewpoint besides my own. I have never bought a game solely out of his recommendations but they have sometimes been the thing that sways me to one side or the other.

I really like it, only lv 20 so far but its pretty fun to join up with my friend and do missions or just drive around.

Handling seemed like shit at first but I got used to it.

Its like TDU but much better I think.

The "Takedown" missions are complete horse shit cheating AI bs though.

I can imagine it being fun when you have someone to play with, the game gets quite lonely without one, and playing with other players doesn't seem to happen often.

Asus B85M-G / Intel i5-4670 / Sapphire 290X Tri-X / 16GB RAM (Corsair Value 1x8GB + Crucial 2x4GB) @1333MHz / Coolermaster B600 (600W) / Be Quiet! Silent Base 800 / Adata SP900 128GB SSD & WD Green 2TB & SG Barracuda 1TB / Dell AT-101W / Logitech G502 / Acer G226HQL & X-Star DP2710LED