Cant figure out an appropriate title

Dimitris S

Program Language: English

Any suggestions?

post-168109-0-15238300-1418305495.jpg

Program Language: English

Any suggestions?

Umm, is the program supposed to be Russian?

LTT's unofficial Windows activation expert.

And what do you want to name?

CPU: Intel I7 4790K 4.8 Ghz || Mobo: ASUS ROG Maximus Hero 6 Z87 || Ram: Corsair Vengeance 16 GB 1600 Mhz || GPU: ASUS GTX 980 Ti STRIX || Storage: 2 x SSD Samsung 840 EVO 250 GB RAID 0 HDD Western Digital 1 TB Black || PSU: Corsair AX 860 watt || Cooling: 2 x AF 140mm (front), 2 AF120 Blue LED (bottom and back), 2 SP120 (top on radiator) ||  CPU cooler: Corsair H100i GTX || Case: Corsair obsidian 750D <3 <3 <3 

Have you tried un- and reinstalling?

(With a fresh download in the right language).

Another reason could be, that the OS is not running in english and it's missing a language-pack (sine ultimate is multi-lang.) Check language-settings and additional Packs available on Microsofts website.

Umm, is the program supposed to be Russian?

its the keyboard software from logitech, i dont think its supposed to be russian

And what do you want to name?

i dont understand your question :(

Have you tried un- and reinstalling?

(With a fresh download in the right language).

Another reason could be, that the OS is not running in english and it's missing a language-pack (sine ultimate is multi-lang.) Check language-settings and additional Packs available on Microsofts website.

are you sugesting reinstalling the english lang package from microsoft's page?

its the keyboard software from logitech, i dont think its supposed to be russian

i dont understand your question :(

are you sugesting reinstalling the english lang package from microsoft's page?

Only if you installed Windows in another language than english and switched to english later.

Those cryptic ciphers you see is the result of Windows not beeing able to "understand" and translate the language the program is using (like, Curylic/Russian) into the one that the OS is displaying (english).

So it's either the OS or the Program using a language that the other doesn't understand,

or it's an error (can be a bug, but could also be that the software has been installed/set in/to the wrong language).

That's why I recommended downloading it again and reinstalling first.

Only if you installed Windows in another language than english and switched to english later.

Those cryptic ciphers you see is the result of Windows not beeing able to "understand" and translate the language the program is using (like, Curylic/Russian) into the one that the OS is displaying (english).

So it's either the OS or the Program using a language that the other doesn't understand,

or it's an error (can be a bug, but could also be that the software has been installed/set in/to the wrong language).

That's why I recommended downloading it again and reinstalling first.

after downloading english language package and the problem wast solved i took your advice and reinstall the program but i still get the same weird chars.

after downloading english language package and the problem wast solved i took your advice and reinstall the program but i still get the same weird chars.

Weird.

Just did a quick run on Google and found this:

http://208.74.204.120/t5/Keyboards-and-Keyboard-Mice/Setpoint-Language-issues/m-p/611846?nobounce

Did you specifically choose english during the installation (of setpoint), or did you run "Automatic install"?

Otherwise, I'm out of ideas. Sorry.

Weird.

Just did a quick run on Google and found this:

http://208.74.204.120/t5/Keyboards-and-Keyboard-Mice/Setpoint-Language-issues/m-p/611846?nobounce

Did you specifically choose english during the installation (of setpoint), or did you run "Automatic install"?

Otherwise, I'm out of ideas. Sorry.

I chose the custom installer. Anyway thanks for your time!