[US, Newegg] AMD 4300, Nvidia 750, Combo 400 dollars no rebates

Kevinkt

http://www.newegg.com/Product/ComboBundleDetails.aspx?ItemList=Combo.2072694

Very very very good starter pc for the money and no trashy PSU.

And Yes, I know the cpu isn't the best but still you get a decent motherboard you can overclock with it. All you need is a better cpu cooler.

very good for minecraft etc. cant comment on price versus custom built but performance is good for valve games, bf2 bf3, skyrim, dota,... so you are not bored on christmas :D

Not bad I guess, buy I'd rather go i3/G3258 for that price (if you were to build your own for ~$400)

CPU: AMD FX-4300 3.8GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($93.89 @ Amazon) 
Motherboard: Biostar TA970 ATX AM3+ Motherboard  ($59.99 @ Newegg) 
Memory: Team Vulcan 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($59.99 @ Newegg) 
Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 750 1GB Video Card  ($84.99 @ Newegg) 
Case: NZXT Source 210 (Black) ATX Mid Tower Case  ($31.98 @ OutletPC) 
Power Supply: Rosewill 450W 80+ Bronze Certified ATX Power Supply  ($29.99 @ Newegg) 
Total: $412.68
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-12-11 03:52 EST-0500

RIP in pepperonis m8s

It is both a decent first gaming PC and it also has good upgradability, A 6300 or 8300/8310/8320/8350/8370 or even the 9590.
And the GPU can always be upgraded.

My Gaming PC

|| CPU: Intel i5 4690@4.3Ghz || GPU: Dual ASUS gtx 1080 Strix. || RAM: 16gb (4x4gb) Kingston HyperX Genesis 1600Mhz. || Motherboard: MSI Z97S Krait edition. || OS: Win10 Pro

Trust me, Im an Engineer

This was on shell shocker a few months ago. Good to see it's back!

CPU: Intel I7 4790k @ 4.6Ghz 1.255v | GPU: Gigabyte G1 Gaming GTX 980 Ti | Display: Acer XB270HU bprz | RAM: 16GB (4x4GB) Gskill Ripjaws X 1866MHz | CPU Cooler: H80i | Motherboard: MSI Z97 Gaming 5 | SSD: Mushkin 120GB + Sandisk 480GB | HDD: WD Blue 1TB | Case: Enthoo Pro |PSU: Seaconic M12II EVO 850w | OS: Windows 10 64-Bit | Mouse: Logitech RGB G502 | Keyboard: Thermaltake Poseidon Z (Brown Switches) | 

For 4 core might as well get Athlon 860k or something...

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

For 4 core might as well get Athlon 860k or something...

at this price point? and it's a combo deal.

at this price point? and it's a combo deal.

$400 could do a lot better.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/fr2PYJ

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jwTKGX

This "combo deal" would perform worse than console(remember that the 750 has 1gb of vram).

Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

$400 could do a lot better.

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/fr2PYJ

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/jwTKGX

This "combo deal" would perform worse than console(remember that the 750 has 1gb of vram).

lolno just since it has 1gb of vram doesn't make it worse than a console. 750 is only 10-15% slower than a 750ti and that game can run alot of games at high/60fps easy.

And that case comes with a psu that mostlikey not so great, even the reviews say it has no PCI power cables. for the money this combo is deal is 100% better

lolno just since it has 1gb of vram doesn't make it worse than a console. 750 is only 10-15% slower than a 750ti and that game can run alot of games at high/60fps easy.

And that case comes with a psu that mostlikey not so great, even the reviews say it has no PCI power cables. for the money this combo is deal is 100% better

lol yes most modern games do need more than 1gb of vram to run at playable framerate without stuttering.

http://media.gamersnexus.net/images/media/2014/games/titanfall-bench-results-3.jpg

See the difference between 7850 and 260x.  7850 is obviously the more powerful card but its fps is greatly affected by having only 1gb of vram available.

Xbox one's gpu component is more powerful(kind of like r7 260x) than 750 regardless.

For the money, that combo performs like shit(again, worse than consoles).

Also, the GPU(in addition to being able to shit on consoles) comes with free games, more than enough to make up for the few $ spent on a connector.  If you really are going to cry about having to use adapters...750ti is available for even lower price...

Prebuilt - still bad value.  The only thing decent about that combo is the case.

lol yes most modern games do need more than 1gb of vram to run at playable framerate without stuttering.

http://media.gamersnexus.net/images/media/2014/games/titanfall-bench-results-3.jpg

See the difference between 7850 and 260x. 7850 is obviously the more powerful card but its fps is greatly affected by having only 1gb of vram available.

Xbox one's gpu component is more powerful(kind of like r7 260x) than 750 regardless.

For the money, that combo performs like shit(again, worse than consoles).

Also, the GPU(in addition to being able to shit on consoles) comes with free games, more than enough to make up for the few $ spent on a connector. If you really are going to cry about having to use adapters...750ti is available for even lower price...

Prebuilt - still bad value. The only thing decent about that combo is the case.

My 1gb 7850 plays bf4 med 40-60fps.

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

That's pretty much same performance as a R7 260x.

1GB failed you.

That's pretty much same performance as a R7 260x. http://www.tomshardware.com/reviews/radeon-r7-260-review,3736-3.html

1GB failed you.