CS:GO Dream Team?

TheTacoSniper

Who do you guys think are the best 5 pro players in CS:GO, and what would you name a team of all of them together?

try not to have anyone that is on the same team already. and no cheaters

I would say

1. GeT-RiGhT - NiP

2. KennyS - Titan

3. Happy - LDLC

4. Mr. Biceps( pasha ) - Virtus Pro

5. Hiko - Cloud9

and I would call them AngeredTacos or MysteryTacos or something involving tacos

wow, thats a lot of bees!

or just the current nip squad...

tbh the team you made seems rather accurate, but then again if youve been watching the amateur matches lately, there are some really really really good players and squads making there way up the ladder, some that could even put up a match against some of the top teams.

EDIT: 6 MONTHS LATER, LOOK AT HELL RAISERS FOR EXAMPLE, WERE ONCE A NOBODY TEAM NOW THEY'RE ONE OF THE TOPS WW TEAMS

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

or just the current nip squad...

tbh the team you made seems rather accurate, but then again if youve been watching the amateur matches lately, there are some really really really good players and squads making there way up the ladder, some that could even put up a match against some of the top teams.

the only newish team I have seen lately is torqued and they are pretty damn good

the only newish team I have seen lately is torqued and they are pretty damn good

i enjoy watching the AMs play, tbh its more interesting than the pros in some cases because you legit have no idea who will win until the match sorta unravels a fair bit and you see who has more legit gun skill and strategy.

4690K // 212 EVO // Z97-PRO // Vengeance 16GB // GTX 770 GTX 970 // MX100 128GB // Toshiba 1TB // Air 540 // HX650

Logitech G502 RGB // Corsair K65 RGB (MX Red)

Who do you guys think are the best 5 pro players in CS:GO, and what would you name a team of all of them together?

try not to have anyone that is on the same team already. and no cheaters

I would say

1. GeT-RiGhT - NiP

2. KennyS - Titan

3. Happy - LDLC

4. Mr. Biceps( pasha ) - Virtus Pro

5. Hiko - Cloud9

and I would call them AngeredTacos or MysteryTacos or something involving tacos

Didn't LDLC use the boost point in the same game as Fanatic?

CPU: Intel I5-4690k (stock) Motherboard: Asus B85 Pro gamer RAM: 2x4 - GB Avexir kit (xmp is not enabled) GPU: XFX R9 280X DD Case: Coolermaster Storm Enforcer Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, WD 250GB PSU: Thermaltake Smartpower 750w Monitor: BenQ RL2455HM Cooling: 200mm front intake, 200mm top exhaust, 200mm rear exhaust Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core Sound: Kingston HyperX Clouds and Logitech Speakers Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

Didn't LDLC use the boost point in the same game as Fanatic?

No, LDLC was way less harmful. You could not kill people from their boost. just gain little info.

No, LDLC was way less harmful. You could not kill people from their boost. just gain little info.

Oh ok

Would you agree that overpass isn't a very popular map amongst pros? PCgamer Evan seems to think so (http://www.pcgamer.com/why-overpass-is-a-lousy-csgo-map/)

CPU: Intel I5-4690k (stock) Motherboard: Asus B85 Pro gamer RAM: 2x4 - GB Avexir kit (xmp is not enabled) GPU: XFX R9 280X DD Case: Coolermaster Storm Enforcer Storage: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB, Seagate Barracuda 1TB, WD 250GB PSU: Thermaltake Smartpower 750w Monitor: BenQ RL2455HM Cooling: 200mm front intake, 200mm top exhaust, 200mm rear exhaust Keyboard: Corsair Vengeance K70 Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Core Sound: Kingston HyperX Clouds and Logitech Speakers Operating System: Windows 10 64bit

NA, no one plays it. EU plays it alot. 

Ok

Fiffy. 

Fiffy. 

Fiffy. 

Fiffy. 

Fiffy. 

Fiffy.  :wub:

In truth: 

Fiffy. 

Forest. 

Friberg. 

Get Right. 

Xist, 

...Oh wait. 

What do they know of England, who only England know?

"Well that's what I always said I wanted to be remembered for, for being honest. Nothing else is worth a damn"

Happy - I am a huge fan of him, very smart player, can be put in any role.

Pronax - Best IGL in my opinion

KennyS - Everybody's favorite AWPer

Device - One of the best players in the world other than the fact he is bad under pressure. But I think he can overcome this with experienced teammates.

KRIMZ - Very consistent and reliable support player.

"If you do not take your failures seriously you will continue to fail"

1. fnatic JW

2. Virtus.Pro pashabiceps

3. C9 shroud

4. fnatic flusha

5. NiP GeT-RiGhT

QUOTE ME OR I PROBABLY WON'T SEE YOUR RESPONSE 

My Setup:

Desktop

Spoiler

CPU: Ryzen 9 3900X  CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D15  Motherboard: Asus Prime X370-PRO  RAM: 32GB Corsair Vengeance LPX DDR4 @3200MHz  GPU: EVGA RTX 2080 FTW3 ULTRA (+50 core +400 memory)  Storage: 1050GB Crucial MX300, 1TB Crucial MX500  PSU: EVGA Supernova 750 P2  Chassis: NZXT Noctis 450 White/Blue OS: Windows 10 Professional  Displays: Asus MG279Q FreeSync OC, LG 27GL850-B

Main Laptop:

Spoiler

Laptop: Sager NP 8678-S  CPU: Intel Core i7 6820HK @ 2.7GHz  RAM: 32GB DDR4 @ 2133MHz  GPU: GTX 980m 8GB  Storage: 250GB Samsung 850 EVO M.2 + 1TB Samsung 850 Pro + 1TB 7200RPM HGST HDD  OS: Windows 10 Pro  Chassis: Clevo P670RG  Audio: HyperX Cloud II Gunmetal, Audio Technica ATH-M50s, JBL Creature II

Thinkpad T420:

Spoiler

CPU: i5 2520M  RAM: 8GB DDR3  Storage: 275GB Crucial MX30

1. Get_RighT - NiP;

2. f0rest - NiP;

3. KennyS - Titan;

4. Flusha - Fnatic;

5. Biceps - Virtus.Pro;

1. Get_RighT - NiP;

2. f0rest - NiP;

3. KennyS - Titan;

4. Flusha - Fnatic;

5. Biceps - Virtus.Pro;

flusha is cheaty cheater

flusha is cheaty cheater

I know, he's fishy as hell but until there's solid proof that he's hacking we have to assume he isn't and then he does deserve to be in that top 5 imo.

alright, new one :D

1. Jason Statham

2. Chuck Norris

3. Sylvester Stalone

4. Terry Crews

5. Dwayne "The Rock" Johnson

• 2 weeks later...

First off, Yes I'd like a double AWP setup in my team!

JW & KennyS, I feel like their play styles tend to be different on the outside but in the core, they are very simular - I feel like their match could = destruction.

F0rest, His consistency is too good to miss out on.

Shroud, I want Shroud in my dream team if he's able to play like he did at the start and not at his current mediocre level.

and I want Xizt to be the IGL, His tactic style is diverse and on point.

How about just the ones who don't hack? :P I kid... Who need a dream team when you have NiP?

"Programming today is a race between software engineers striving to build bigger and better idiot-proof programs. And the Universe trying to produce bigger idiots.. The Universe is winning"

(Gaming PC) CPU:- i5 4690k 3.5GHZ . MOTHERBOARD:- MSI G45 Z97 Gaming . CPU Cooler:- H100i . GPU:- ASUS Geforce GTX-780ti Direct CU II OC -x2 SLI . RAM:- 16GB Corsair Vengeance 1600Mhz 4x4GB . CASE:- Corsair 750D Obsidian Series . PSU:- EVGA SuperNova 850W Gold . FANS:- x3 Corsair AF120 RED LED, x2 Corsair AF120 (Red rings) .STORAGE:- Kingston V300 120GB (Boot Drive), x2 1TB WD Blues, x2 500GB Samsungs .

Spoiler

KEYBOARD:- Logitech G19. | GAMEPAD:- Logitech G13. | HEADPHONES:- Logitech G35. | MOUSE:- CM Storm Sentinel Advanced II. | JOYSTICK:- Saitek ST200. | RACING WHEEL:- Logitech Driving Force GT. | OTHER:- TrackIR 5 + Vector Clip | CounterStrike XXL Mousemat