3840x1080p monitor concept

supaginge

I would love to game on a dual monitor setup but the problem is the bezel and the pixel dead zone around them making it and enjoyable experience and its breaks immersion 

So what I want to do is to contact Asus or someone like that and request if they can make a monitor that is 3840x1080p at 27" @60r15-120Hz

Even if it is only 2 monitors that have been joined with no dead zone or bezel and needs two inputs one for each side

Tell me what you folks think of this

AnimeFAN

Currently I'm thinking of getting one of those and an additional 1920x1080p monitor for other things but love would love the 3840x1080p one

AnimeFAN

It sounds interesting because it is basicly 2 1080p monitors, but if you want that you could also go with, well 2 1080p monitors. The only application where this would be better is surround/eyefinity, but since most people don't care about thee technologys I doubt a 32:9 monitor would do good on the monitor market and yould probably end up costing the manufacturer more than they would make selling them.

AMD FX8320 @3.5ghz |  Gigabyte 990FXA-UD3  |  Corsair Vengeance 8gb 1600mhz  |  Hyper 412s  |  Gigabyte windforceR9 290  |  BeQuiet! 630w  |  Asus Xonar DGX  |  CoolerMast HAF 912+  |  Samsung 840 120gb

2 WD red 1tb RAID0  |  WD green 2tb(external, backup)  |  Asus VG278He  |  LG Flatron E2240  |  CMstorm Quickfire TK MXbrown  |  Sharkoon Fireglider  |  Audio Technica ATH700X

#KILLEDMYWIFE

It sounds interesting because it is basicly 2 1080p monitors, but if you want that you could also go with, well 2 1080p monitors. The only application where this would be better is surround/eyefinity, but since most people don't care about thee technologys I doubt a 32:9 monitor would do good on the monitor market and yould probably end up costing the manufacturer more than they would make selling them.

I agree. Other then bezel, there are a lot of pros to 2 monitors then one that wide.  

"Play the course as you find it. Play the Ball as it lies. And if you can't do either, do what's fair."

Two CRT displays with Fresnel lenses could accommplish this.

i7 4770k, 16GB Corsair Vengeance

Gigabyte z87, Phanteks Enthoo Primo

Two CRT displays with Fresnel lenses could accommplish this.

You should check out CallSignVega's setup (or maybe you already have), he had three FW900's with Fresnel lenses in portrait.

You should check out CallSignVega's setup (or maybe you already have), he had three FW900's with Fresnel lenses in portrait.

That's where I got the idea.  He's done some seriously impressive stuff.

i7 4770k, 16GB Corsair Vengeance

Gigabyte z87, Phanteks Enthoo Primo