bitfenix prodigy watercooling potential

basically that, I'm thinking of building a modded bitfenix prodigy m with an m-atx motherboard in it but at the normal orientation- purely because I think it looks better- but I was wondering what are the limitations of watercooling in the bitfenix prodigy without any mods, just so I know how much I will do to change it. Ideally I want to get an alphacool 280 monsta in the top with a phobya 200mm rad at the front but I don't know if they will clash together. If anyone knows it would be greatly appreciated

Did a little research, and it looks like the max you can get on the front is 240mm. So the best you could get is maybe a 240 on the top, 200 on the front and a 120 on the back without modding. Of course, not all rads are gonna fit into that case just because they fit the requirements, so you're gonna have to do some fiddling around and fitting things in until you can get a good combo. 

I don't own a Prodigy, nor have a water-cooled anything, or even been able to afford to build a computer, so take my advice with a grain of salt. But just my little tip.

My build: tis be ordered

if you dont mid putting rads on the outside of the case you can fit quite a few i think (also makes it easy to dust)

if you dont mid putting rads on the outside of the case you can fit quite a few i think (also makes it easy to dust)

yeah i plan on modding the right side so that i put a rad at the bottom of it sticking out, i also want to do that on the top