Loop recommendations, anybody?

Hey, guys! First time, so please excuse if I've placed something in the wrong spot (this should go in some other topic, category, etc.)

So, I am going to get a Corsair Obsidian 750D soon (Christmas gift that I had to get myself, but can't have for 3 weeks), and I was thinking of watercooling in the future. I had two theories and a question. So, my first theory is to get a full custom loop, blow a budget now, not spend it later, and be happy. Or, I could go and buy a Swiftech H220-X, and add on as needed. My question, if you will, is which should I choose, or better yet, can someone recommend some good stuff for my system, that's not any more expensive than the full blown thing I have listed below?

Full blown loop (bit expensive...): https://docs.google.com/spreadsheets/d/1N3CqDfAMLEFwoQB6yjH66C4OhM1819pRzakWHXmhChY/edit?usp=sharing

System (PCPartPicker): https://pcpartpicker.com/b/J6GXsY

System:

Core i7 4770K @ 4.5 GHz CPU

Asus Sabertooth Z87 Motherboard

Corsair Vengeance 16GB DDR3 1600MHz RAM

EVGA Superclocked GTX 780 GPU

Corsair Obsidian 750D Case

Samsung 840PRO 256GB SSD, 2x2TB 7200RPM HDDs, 1TB 7200RPM HDD

Corsair RM850 PSU

Windows 7 Home Premium x64

Thanks in advance!

P.S., if you want to see the mess of wiring that I have in my current case and system, check out the video below.  (Shot with a gopro, and a mystical iPhone appearance, and completely wrong color compression). This was also about a year back, so my voice is A LOT higher in that video than it is now.

EDIT: Updated Google Docs to be on a spreadsheet. Looking for a good res

I cant answer your question but HOLY MOLELY A GIRL LOL

The BBQ: i7-4770 / 212x / Tri-X R9 290x 1075/1400 / MSI H87-G43 GAMING / EVGA G2 850W / Corsair Spec 03 / Samsung 840 EVO 250gb SSD / Toshiba 2TB HDD / 8gb Kingston DDR3 1600mhz

Peripherals: G710+ / G502 / Bose Companion 2 Series III / Audio Technica ATH-M40x / Sound Magic E50

Monitors: Dell U2414H 

Well, no, A 12 year old boy with a really high voice and long hair. There's a difference.

I keep seeing a lot of people thinking about buying the all in one unit and then adding to it later but what worries me is this, is the pump on that H220x good enough for more water blocks and heat?

That question aside, I would go custom loop but I'm biased, I've always loved custom loops over the cheaper options available, I went custom loop with my first water setup and there is nothing stopping me from adding or taking away from it and the parts can be re-used in other rigs. 

Those parts you have picked are fine, I would maybe go with an EK cpu block personally but thats just down to my taste, you seem to be missing a res on that list? Also the fans are similair to my set up but I would suggest either silverstone AP 123 fans or AP122 (cheaper and more directional airflow and I'm lead to believe they are quieter) as for tubing I've said many times IRL and on here I wish I would of just gone hardline tubing to save money on fittings and on tubing itself (you can get acrylic or PETG from manufactures directly which is cheaper than the branded stuff)

Spoiler

Chernobyl

AMD FX8350 @ 5GHz | Asus Sabretooth 990FX R2 | 16GB HyperX Savage @1950mhz CL9 | 120GB Kingston SSDNow

EK AMD LTX CSQ | XSPC D5 Dual Bay | Alphacool NexXxoS XT45 240mm & Coolgate Triple HD360

Spoiler

Kraken

Intel i5 4670K Bare Die 4.9GHz | ASUS Maximus VII Ranger Z97 | 16GB HyperX Savage 2400MHz | Samsung EVO 250GB

EK Supremecy EVO & EK-MOSFET M7G  | Dual 360mm Rads | Primochill CTR Phase II w/D5 | MSI GTX970 1670MHz/8000MHz

Graphic Design Student & Overall Nerd

So, I am going to get a Corsair Obsidian 750D soon (Christmas gift that I had to get myself, but can't have for 3 weeks), and I was thinking of watercooling in the future. I had two theories and a question. So, my first theory is to get a full custom loop, blow a budget now, not spend it later, and be happy. Or, I could go and buy a Swiftech H220-X, and add on as needed. My question, if you will, is which should I choose, or better yet, can someone recommend some good stuff for my system, that's not any more expensive than the full blown thing I have listed below?

Welcome to LTT community!

the Swiftech H220-X is a good choice if you've never watercooled before. It's a nice starting kit to be familiar with watercooling, however as you can see, you can't do push/pull and you're kind limited since the pump is attached to your rad.

So my first choice is to go for custom loop! at least you can customize it like the way you want. But I think you forgot to get the reservoir in your list for your custom loop... You can use any reservoir, but I suggest you look on something like this

http://www.frozencpu.com/products/25522/ex-res-855/FrozenQ_LF_Reaction_250mm_Cylinder_Reservoir_-_Black_Cap_-_UV_Green_Helix.html

pretty cool, right ?

Anyway, your list looks ok. I still have some comments :

1 ) about your VGA block, it doesn't recover the card entirely, I would go for EKwb (I have myself the ekwb plexi original CSQ) and a backplate if you have the money for it.

2 )  I tried several fittings but don't ask me why I found the EK ones a bit easier to turn and they looked cleaner to me.

http://www.ekwb.com/shop/accessories/fittings/compression-fittings/for-10-16mm-3-8-5-8-tubing.html

3 )  didn't see your choice for coolants, but don't do the same mistake as I did : I'm using blue tubing with blue coolant which doesn't make sense since you can't tell the difference ;)

and I would recommend coolant with everything added already but you can always use distilled water and add chemicals too.

4 ) same comment for everything, I prefer to match theme, so if I'm using one brand, I would go for EK cpu block (plexi original CSQ), EK gpu block and EK fittings.

5 ) if you live in Canada, a good alternative (without promoting Dazmode) is his own view of radiators. He made his own brand I believe, a good balance between performance, FPI and a slim version.

https://www.dazmode.com/store/product/triple-lp630-extra-slim-27mm-radiator/

I speak for experience because I choose XSPC rad v3 but they were too thick.. so I tried his slim version. at the end I had same if not better results (at least for me).

6 ) the fans SP120 Corsair you picked are good but those ones aren't with led..

I have Bitfenix Pro Led and I'm satisfied with it, good balance of performance (airflow and static pressure), quiet and with led.

Have fun with watercooling :D

PC1 = i7 4790k  -  Asus Z97 Mark1  -  Corsair Dominator 32GB kit  -  Evga GTX 780Ti SC x2 SLI  -  SSD 512GB x2  -  12TB NAS  -  Carbide Air540  -  24" 120Hz x2 3D ready  -  Corsair K95 + M95
Custom Watercooling loop with low profile radiators / fans

PC2 = i7 4770k  -  Z97 Maximus VII Hero  -  16 GB kit  -  Evga GTX 980 SC ACX 2.0  -  Graphite 760T  -  24" VE248 x2  -  Corsair K70RGB + M90 

Thanks for all the input! I will try to find a res. I'm thinking of stealthing the front of that 750D with a custom hinged system (I'm a little bit handy), so I can open and close it with a magnetic latch, so I may go for a 5.25" bay mounted res. Any recommendations?

Other than that, I will try to look into possibly that EK block, res, VGA block, and the rest.

I live on the East Coast in USA, and I have Amazon Prime, so if anything's off there, that's where I'm buying it. If not, Newegg.

Thanks!

P.S. I don't really mind non blue LED fans, I may actually do a custom LED system, dye the fans, add blue floods hidden in the drive bays or something, etc.

P.P.S. I forgot to mention, but I'm doing a blue LED theme. Name of the PC is Headache, but "Frostbyte" may make more sense. Maybe Headache V1.1 "Frostbyte"?

The TUF Inside sticker is not a sticker it is a vinyl you can peel the see through plastic of :)
and you are currently running your ram in single channel, move the ram stick that sits to the right a slot more to the right and you will run dual channel.

I would go with a custom loop if you got the guts. so much more satisfying when finished.

CPU: I7 4790K GPU: Manli GTX 980 Mobo: Asus Gryphon z97 RAM: kingston Hyper x fury 16GB 1866mhz PSU: EVGA supernova 750W G2 SSD: Samsung 840 evo 500GB HDD: WD Black 3TB Case: Parvum s2.0 Fans: Noiseblocker E-loop 800rpm Cooling: Custom water cooling