Thoughts one my build i updated it so tell me what you think thanks

I wouldn't spend so much on peripherals, could get a much cheaper keyboard and monitor and then dump that money into the GPU. 

PC Specs: 

CPU: i7-9700k  | Motherboard: Gigabyte Z390 Aorus Elite | RAM: 16GB's Team T-Force Vulcan 3000MHz | GPU: Zotac GTX 1070 8GB AMP! Edition  | Storage: 500GB WD Caviar Blue | 1TB WD Caviar Black | Crucial BX200 240GB SSD | OS: Windows 10 64-bit  | PSU: EVGA SuperNOVA G2 650W 80+ Gold | CPU Cooler: Noctua NH-D14 | Mouse: Logitech G502 Proteus Spectrum Headphones: Sennheiser HD 598 Special Edition's, HD 598 Cs | Keyboard: CM Storm QuickFire XT MX Blues Monitors: Acer GN246HL 144Hz, Acer G226HQLBbd 60Hz | Case: Phanteks Enthoo Pro.

I would change the WD Green drive into a Blue. Green drive are normally used as a secondary storage, they have higher rate of failure and low performance. Also, are you planning on grabbing another 8 gb stick? If not, you should grab a pack of 2x 4 GB ram, it'll make use of dual channel so that you get "2x the bandwidth" from the RAM.

I would change the WD Green drive into a Blue. Green drive are normally used as a secondary storage, they have higher rate of failure and low performance. Also, are you planning on grabbing another 8 gb stick? If not, you should grab a pack of 2x 4 GB ram, it'll make use of dual channel so that you get "2x the bandwidth" from the RAM.

so blue is better than green?

or do you think i should just get an ssd for the mean time while i get more money and buy a better hardrive later? like 120 ssd for $60 by kingston or something? because all i need is chrome, windows 8 64-bit, csgo, minecraft, skype, ts, steam multiplayer on my computer

or do you think i should just get an ssd for the mean time while i get more money and buy a better hardrive later? like 120 ssd for $60 by kingston or something? because all i need is chrome, windows 8 64-bit, csgo, minecraft, skype, ts, steam multiplayer on my computer

Yeah, blue performs better than green. I would grab an SSD for now and install all that stuff and grab a hard drive as soon as you can for bigger stuff. I would recommend getting a Crucial MX100, there are a few Kingston SSD that are just poop.

Crucial MX100 128 GB --> http://pcpartpicker.com/part/crucial-internal-hard-drive-ct128mx100ssd1

PCPartPicker part list / Price breakdown by merchant

CPU: Intel Pentium G3258 3.2GHz Dual-Core Processor  ($70.98 @ Newegg)
CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($28.99 @ Micro Center)
Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($109.99 @ Newegg)
Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 Memory  ($123.99 @ Newegg)
Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($52.89 @ OutletPC)
Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB Superclocked Video Card  ($119.99 @ Newegg)
Case: Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case  ($39.99 @ Newegg)
Power Supply: OCZ ZT 650W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($54.99 @ Newegg)
Operating System: Microsoft Windows 8.1 (OEM) (64-bit)  ($89.98 @ OutletPC)
Monitor: Asus VX248H 60Hz 24.0" Monitor  ($121.98 @ Newegg)
Keyboard: Logitech G710 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($114.99 @ Dell Small Business)
Mouse: Logitech G502 Wired Optical Mouse  ($59.99 @ Amazon)
Headphones: Kingston HyperX Cloud Pro Headset  ($79.99 @ Newegg)
Total: $1050.74
Prices include shipping, taxes, and discounts when available
Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-12-08 19:57 EST-0500

I wouldn't spend so much on peripherals, could get a much cheaper keyboard and monitor and then dump that money into the GPU. 

I would get a $120 monitor and spend the extra on a better GPU.

so is this build better also i want to spend more money on peripherals becuase i use that everyday for typing and a comfortable headset is good and i want wireless becuase i have to be able to move around

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/YMmTNG

Yeah, blue performs better than green. I would grab an SSD for now and install all that stuff and grab a hard drive as soon as you can for bigger stuff. I would recommend getting a Crucial MX100, there are a few Kingston SSD that are just poop.

Crucial MX100 128 GB --> http://pcpartpicker.com/part/crucial-internal-hard-drive-ct128mx100ssd1

is crucial ram good as you can tell imma bit ocd

is crucial ram good as you can tell imma bit ocd

I was talking about the Crucial SSD haha. It's has the best price/performance ratio.

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($28.99 @ Micro Center)

Motherboard: MSI Z97S SLI Krait Edition ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($109.99 @ Newegg)

Memory: G.Skill Ripjaws X Series 16GB (2 x 8GB) DDR3-1866 Memory  ($123.99 @ Newegg)

Storage: Western Digital Caviar Blue 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($52.89 @ OutletPC)

Video Card: EVGA GeForce GTX 750 Ti 2GB Superclocked Video Card  ($119.99 @ Newegg)

Power Supply: OCZ ZT 650W 80+ Bronze Certified Fully-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($54.99 @ Newegg)

Monitor: Asus VX248H 60Hz 24.0" Monitor  ($121.98 @ Newegg)

Total: $1050.74

Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-12-08 19:57 EST-0500

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/L79mWZ

thats what i would get if i got the g3258

I was talking about the Crucial SSD haha. It's has the best price/performance ratio.

better than Kingston?

better than Kingston?

Yes, definitely get the Crucial. Faster read/write and overall benchmarks.

Yes, definitely get the Crucial. Faster read/write and overall benchmarks.

so now im ready to order with this build ?? i chose 2 1x4gb becuase the 2x4gb was more expensive of the same thing will it still work?

http://pcpartpicker.com/p/2R6t4D

Mobo is way too expensive, and that PSU tho.

This ^ haha. You don't need anywhere close to 750 W for a Pentium and a 750.

the ram is good right idc about price rebates are ehh 

like if i order al these parts will it work

also do i need an optical drive?

Do you use them often? Do you think you will? If one of your answers is yes then, yes you might need it.

Do you use them often? Do you think you will? If one of your answers is yes then, yes you might need it.

how do i get os on it becuase imma take my desktop to my moms work they are going to install it for free they have rights but idk if i need an optical drive or not is usb always and option can they download the info from the cd to a usb and do it that way?

how do i get os on it becuase imma take my desktop to my moms work they are going to install it for free they have rights but idk if i need an optical drive or not is usb always and option can they download the info from the cd to a usb and do it that way?

If they are gonna install the OS in your moms office, chances are the will be using the DVD, in which case yes, you will need it.

If they are gonna install the OS in your moms office, chances are the will be using the DVD, in which case yes, you will need it.

which one should i get?

the ram is good right idc about price rebates are ehh 

like if i order al these parts will it work

also do i need an optical drive?

Order a 2x4GB memory kit. If you order two 1x4GB kits you may have to spend some time playing with BIOS settings to get the sticks to run dual channel at the advertised speed and timings - there is a small chance that will not be possible.

I don't see the point of spending more on the monitor than on the gpu. Especially on a 144MHz monitor. I am not even sure that the gpu can generate enough fps to take advantage of the higher refresh rate, regardless of quality settings.

This build is just a touch more expensive but much better.

CPU: Intel Core i5-4590 3.3GHz Quad-Core Processor  ($189.98 @ SuperBiiz)

Motherboard: ASRock H97 Anniversary ATX LGA1150 Motherboard  ($74.78 @ Newegg)

Memory: G.Skill Ares Series 8GB (2 x 4GB) DDR3-1600 Memory  ($54.99 @ Newegg)

Storage: Crucial MX100 128GB 2.5" Solid State Drive  ($62.99 @ Amazon)

Storage: Seagate Barracuda 1TB 3.5" 7200RPM Internal Hard Drive  ($53.59 @ Directron)

Video Card: Gigabyte GeForce GTX 760 2GB WINDFORCE Video Card  ($199.99 @ NCIX US)

Case: Corsair 200R ATX Mid Tower Case  ($49.99 @ Newegg)

Power Supply: Antec High Current Gamer 520W 80+ Bronze Certified Semi-Modular ATX Power Supply  ($62.99 @ Mac Mall)

Monitor: Acer G246HYL bmjj 60Hz 23.8" Monitor  ($149.99 @ NCIX US)

Keyboard: Corsair K95 Wired Gaming Keyboard  ($148.89 @ Newegg)

Headphones: Corsair Vengeance 2100 7.1 Channel Headset  ($74.99 @ Amazon)

Total: $1123.17

Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-12-08 22:50 EST-0500

80+ ratings certify electrical efficiency. Not quality.

which one should i get?

Standard optical drive.

http://pcpartpicker.com/part/asus-optical-drive-drw24b1stblkbas

Although, it would add $20 more :(

CPU Cooler: Cooler Master Hyper 212 EVO 82.9 CFM Sleeve Bearing CPU Cooler  ($31.88 @ OutletPC)

Optical Drive: Asus DRW-24B1ST/BLK/B/AS DVD/CD Writer  ($18.88 @ OutletPC)

Monitor: Asus VX248H 60Hz 24.0" Monitor  ($159.99 @ Micro Center)

Total: $1110.52

Generated by PCPartPicker 2014-12-08 22:54 EST-0500