Guardians of Peace "GoP" have made their Demands... Update to the recent Sony Hacks

WelshDdraig

Sony should say "No, fuck you" and then release it anyways. 

5800X3D - RTX 4070 - 2K @ 165Hz

Thought this was about the GOP (Political Party that is)

I fail to see how a bunch of old, senile white men can hack into Sony's servers.

Doesn't necessarily mean that they are North Korean. Group could always just take advantage of the terrible speculation that it is them. Though, I'm not really a big fan of the story of The Interview anyway. Seems like ways of making North Korea seem so evil. I'm even sad that the popular American news didn't mention Putin's speech (though it is pretty much calling shots out to USA anyway).

It's funny that they use "GoP" think "GOP" 

We have already given our clear demand to the management team of SONY, however, they have refused to accept. It seems that you think everything will be well, if you find out the attacker, while no reacting to our demand.

We are sending you our warning again. Do carry out our demand if you want to escape us. And, Stop immediately showing the movie of terrorism which can break the regional peace and cause the War!

Still sounds like a 13 year old....all those spelling mistakes, non-coherant sentences and well just the childish sound to that final sentence. Still don't think GOP sent this.

Gaming PC: Case: NZXT Phantom 820 Black | PSU: XFX 750w PRO Black Edition 80Plus Gold (Platinum) | CPU: Intel Core i5 4690K | CPU Cooler: BE QUIET! Dark Rock Pro 2 | MB: ASUS Sabertooth Z97 Mark S | RAM: 24GB Kingston HyperX and Corsair Vengeance 1866MHz | GPU: MSI R9 280X 3G | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250GB | HDD: 9TB Total | Keyboard: K70 RGB Brown | Mouse: R.A.T MMO7

Laptop: HP Envy 15-j151sa | 1920x1080 60HZ LED | APU: AMD A10-5750M 2.5GHZ - 3.5GHZ | 8GB DDR3 1600mhz | GPU: AMD  HD 8650G + 8750M Dual Graphics | 1TB SSHD

You know, it could just be a bunch of Code-savvy communists/sympathizers of the North Koreans.

We all need a daily check-up from the neck up to avoid stinkin' thinkin' which ultimately leads to the hardening of attitudes. - Zig Ziglar

The sad fact about atheists is that they stand for nothing while standing against things that have brought much good to the world. Now ain't that sad. - Anonymous

Replace fear with faith and fear will disappear. - Billy Cox  ......................................Also, Legalism, Education-bred Arrogance and Hubris-based Assumption are BULLSHIT.

Do you guys want FBI and CIA involvement? Cause thats how you get FBI and CIA involvement.

Idiots.

Hmmmm... CIA in North Korea...

*Begins to see so much King Jun Un hairstyle.

Ohhh P...le..aze, you really think they'd survive there? Hah....

Security Analyst & Tech Enthusiast

Ask me anything.

You know, if North Korea thinks that the movie is an assassination plan, wouldn't it make more sense to allow the movie to release, watch it, and use it to make a counter-plan?

all this because of a god damn movie...how fucking bigoted can humans become.

Really ignorant and inconsiderate of others actually. Lack of empathy is the problem, it would be best if we had another world war and there were only a few million left of us on the planet and we all went our separate ways to live away from one another, that way there wouldn't be any conflict. It's how I live and it works pretty well for me.

(\__/)

(='.'=)

(")_(")  GTX 1070 5820K 500GB Samsung EVO SSD 1TB WD Green 16GB of RAM Corsair 540 Air Black EVGA Supernova 750W Gold  Logitech G502 Fiio E10 Wharfedale Diamond 220 Yamaha A-S501 Lian Li Fan Controller NHD-15 KBTalking Keyboard

FBI is involved in this case now. I wonder if they will ask help from NSA? If indeed they do. With the resources NSA has, can't they dig out who is behind the hack?

Damn it.. i want to see this movie

====>The car thread<====>Dark Souls thread<====>Placeholder<====
"Life is like a raging river, Its gonna get rough downstream. And people's gonna piss in it" 

"Who discovered we could get milk from cows, and what did he THINK he was doing at the time?"

I still say Sony have no one to blame but themselves if you knowingly have shitty security and do nothing to fix it you're pretty much just asking for trouble. So every time this comes up I just laugh at Sony I hope they lose a bucket load of potential earnings. 

rule one of the internet, you cant make impenetrable software, not possible, never will be. Dont blame sony, this could of easily been another company

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

rule one of the internet, you cant make impenetrable software, not possible, never will be. Dont blame sony, this could of easily been another company

Thing is they had woefully poor security and exceptionally bad security practices and they knew it. Just as they knew PSN wasn't secure long before it was hacked and costumer credit card details were stolen, they decided to do nothing about it until someone forced their hand. 

So they really have no right to complain and deserve everything they get IMO. I don't support groups of wankers such as GOP but I do think Sony needed to learn a valuable lesson for the second time in recent years and the more harm these fools inflict the better Sony and other large companies will learn that lesson. 

| CPU: i7-4770K @4.6 GHz, | CPU cooler: NZXT Kraken x61 + 2x Noctua NF-A14 Industrial PPC PWM 2000RPM  | Motherboard: MSI Z87-GD65 Gaming | RAM: Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB(2x8GB) 2133MHz, 11-11-11-27(Red) | GPU: 2x MSI R9 290 Gaming Edition  | SSD: Samsung 840 Evo 250gb | HDD: Seagate ST1000DX001 SSHD 1TB + 4x Seagate ST4000DX001 SSHD 4TB | PSU: Corsair RM1000 | Case: NZXT Phantom 530 Black | Fans: 1x NZXT FZ 200mm Red LED 3x Aerocool Dead Silence 140mm Red Edition 2x Aerocool Dead Silence 120mm Red Edition  | LED lighting: NZXT Hue RGB |

This sets off so many troll alarms for me.

They call themselves the GOP, super coincidental that it's the same name as the party most of the internet hates. 

Now they are making super obvious demands that say North Korean across their foreheads? 

Yeah I don't believe a word of it.

Best Korea taking advantage of the confusion.

Best Korea? Don't you mean true korea

Wait wait wait... so... they're threatening Sony because of this movie... yet... didn't they like release it onto the internet for free? Like "we demand you pull this movie that now everyone has seen anyway because we're STUPID"? I hope i'm getting the situation wrong...

they released everything but that movie

I run my browser through NSA ports to make their illegal jobs easier. :P
If it's not broken, take it apart and fix it.
http://pcpartpicker.com/b/fGM8TW