WoW What a day! (Uplay sucks!)

lovingGamer

few minutes ago i created this thread http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/265534-black-flag-or-titanfall/

And i buyed AS BF And when i tried to enter in my uplay account it says that password is wrong..

I tried again and same thing, my Password was hacked!.. And i'm only one who knows password..

Then, i go to "forgot Password" and i entered my Email.. To recover my hacked password, and they said that email was send to my Email, i waited 5 minutes for Mail..
nothing is happening.. i'm not getting Email with my new password..

WTF if i don't get my password i lost my Uplay account :(

with Far Cray 3 and Watch Dogs..

be patient those emails can take up to 24 hours to reach you.

be patient those emails can take up to 24 hours to reach you.

okay i will wait 24H

But again how did i get Hacked..

Uplay protection sucks (My password was really strong)

okay i will wait 24H

Its really low chance that you were hacked.

You probably forgot your pass or typed it wrong.

okay i will wait 24H

Steam accs get hacked way more. 

My Rig: AMD Ryzen 5800x3D | Scythe Fuma 2 | RX6600XT Red Devil | B550M Steel Legend | Fury Renegade 32GB 3600MTs | 980 Pro Gen4 - RAID0 - Kingston A400 480GB x2 RAID1 - Seagate Barracuda 1TB x2 | Fractal Design Integra M 650W | InWin 103 | Mic. - SM57 | Headphones - Sony MDR-1A | Keyboard - Roccat Vulcan 100 AIMO | Mouse - Steelseries Rival 310 | Monitor - Dell S3422DWG

I have never had a problem with Uplay.... I must be lucky

I have never had a problem with Uplay.... I must be lucky

I was about to say the same, I have used it for a few years and never had a problem, but Origin on the other hand used to tell me my password was incorrect loads of times, infact it logged me out a few times saying the password was incorrect.

Most of the time things like this happen because your password on their database gets corrupted so it fails to verify your password even though it is correct, once you change the password it will be fine. (I have had this happen a couple of times to databases I have worked with)

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

I was about to say the same, I have used it for a few years and never had a problem, but Origin on the other hand used to tell me my password was incorrect loads of times, infact it logged me out a few times saying the password was incorrect.

Most of the time things like this happen because your password on their database gets corrupted so it fails to verify your password even though it is correct, once you change the password it will be fine. (I have had this happen a couple of times to databases I have worked with)

Now im trying to create new account..

I created new Email everything and its saying that Email is already in use.. like its taken

Watch Dogs was 40$ and i wasted money! Make has 1000 Bugs lags freezes...

Nowadays I just go by: Ubisoft, only if it's free. Else, don't even bother.

CPU: I7 4790K(4.6@1.252v)                               Case: Fractal Design Define R5 Windowed(Black)           Cooler: CM 212 EVO + NF F12 iPPC

RAM: HyperX Fury 1600MHZ CL10 2x4GB      Storage: Samsung 850 EVO(250GB) + WD Red(2TB)      PSU: Corsair RM750 (and no, it hasn't blown up!)

MoBo: Asus Maximus VII Ranger                      Graphics: MSI GTX 970 TwinFrozr (1494MHZ Core)       OS: Windows 10 Enterprise