2 internet connection

alphabeta

So I connect my PC to 2 internet connection and there's nothing in the windows that's able to merge the two connection ,So is there an app or something that allows me to choose which to work via the WiFi connection and which to work via LAN connection !?

There is no way of doing that.

I don't even understand what you really mean, to be honest...

[Main rig "ToXxXiC":]
CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K | MB: ASUS Maximus VII Formula | RAM: G.Skill TridentX 32GB 2400MHz (DDR-3) | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Hydro Copper | Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD + Samsung 850 EVO 1TB SSD (+NAS) | Sound: OnBoard | PSU: XFX Black Edition Pro 1050W 80+ Gold | Case: Cooler Master Cosmos II | Cooling: Full Custom Watercooling Loop (CPU+GPU+MB) | OS: Windows 7 Professional (64-Bit)

I don't even understand what you really mean, to be honest...

2 wifi adapter each connected to a different router Let's say I want Uplay do use connection num 1 and Steam connection num 2 .. Like that 

2 wifi adapter each connected to a different router Let's say I want Uplay do use connection num 1 and Steam connection num 2 .. Like that

Ok, I have no idea how to do that... actually never thought about it before. Why would you even want that?

[Main rig "ToXxXiC":]
CPU: Intel Core i7-4790K | MB: ASUS Maximus VII Formula | RAM: G.Skill TridentX 32GB 2400MHz (DDR-3) | GPU: EVGA GTX980 Hydro Copper | Storage: Samsung 850 Pro 256GB SSD + Samsung 850 EVO 1TB SSD (+NAS) | Sound: OnBoard | PSU: XFX Black Edition Pro 1050W 80+ Gold | Case: Cooler Master Cosmos II | Cooling: Full Custom Watercooling Loop (CPU+GPU+MB) | OS: Windows 7 Professional (64-Bit)

Ok, I have no idea how to do that... actually never thought about it before. Why would you even want that?

'casue I have 2 internet connections :)

'casue I have 2 internet connections :)

I'm definitely no expert at networking but I believe you need a balanced router to be able to combine multiple internet connections to obtain higher speeds.

This might be more informative:

You whould let the router do the job, set up a round robin configuration and use one connection from your computer to the router. More WiFi will most likely defeat the purpose if you live in a populated area.

The cheapest way to test this config would be to set up an old computer with three network cards and install pfsense. If you get it going and like what you see you could go for a multi-wan router.

Tux is a lie.

You could use something called Sharedband :

Great piece of kit. 

http://www.sharedband.com/

Use it for lots of our clients at work with slow internet connections.

Computer Programming Nerd Guy + Computer Support @ Red Tree IT

(obviously you have to pay the cost + pay the extra on top... ) 

Computer Programming Nerd Guy + Computer Support @ Red Tree IT