Need a case that is compatible with the H110i!!

Go to solution Solved by gibbsy81,

He wants the new features, that case is from 2009..

He says it's too much for his use so he's never gonna get stuff to fill it up. That case is good for BIG custom water loops with 2 480's and 4 way SLI / Crossfire.

well it leaves a lot of room for expansion so having the 900d means he can do rebuilds in it.

I want a case that is compatible with the h110i, corsair cases are good and i'd love to get them, i feel like the new cases they released have more features than the older one, I'd love to get the 900D but its just too much for my use, i want a case that offers the same cool new features but it isnt as big as the 900D, also i'd love to know what cases are compatible with the H110i that aren't corsair cases.

help me please!

Do you mean H100i or H110 because to my knowledge there is currently not a H110i? This would make a difference in case compatibility. 

Should be able to make it work with the Corsair 800D, with the radiators mounted on top.

Should be able to make it work with the Corsair 800D, with the radiators mounted on top.

Just get a coarsair 900d it is a big case with loads of room to expand.

He says it's too much for his use so he's never gonna get stuff to fill it up. That case is good for BIG custom water loops with 2 480's and 4 way SLI / Crossfire.

PC Specs: CPU: i5 3570k @ 4.4Ghz | Motherboard: Asus P8Z77-v lx | RAM: 8GB Patriot memory | GPU: EVGA GTX 660 Ti | PSU: Corsair GS500

Peripherals: Keyboard: Corsair K70 Silver/Blue | Mouse: Logitech G500s | Speakers: Logitech Z506 | Monitor: Asus VG248QE 144hz monitor 

well it leaves a lot of room for expansion so having the 900d means he can do rebuilds in it.

Well, it depends on what he wants. If he wants USB 3.0 connectivity at the front, there is a USB 3.0 upgrade kit. If he wants to add SATA-6 connectivity to the hot-swap area, there is an upgrade kit.

The 800D is already a very large case as it is. There's massive amounts of room and unless he is doing a ultra-high end config with exotic cooling systems and mutiple power supplies, the 900D is considerably overkill.

If it's corsair cases, it fits in the 650D/500R and C70. 

Come and join the awesome Official LTT Star Citizen Org at LTT Conglomerat,  GTA 5 LTT Crew at LTT Conglomarate

PC Specs - 4770k - OC 4.5GHz  - GTX 780 SC - 16GB HyperX - NZXT H440 White - Corsair H100i - Corsair AX750 - Samsung Evo 250GB - 2 x PA238Q - ATH-M50 - 

+1 on the c70. Just installed the h110 in there and fits great! Lots of room to fit almost anything you want.

My build:  Leviathan  Case: 900D  CPU: i7 3770K (watercooled)  Mobo: Z77X-UD5H GPU: EVGA GTX 780 Hydro Copper GPU: MSI GTX 780 watercooled PSU: EVGA 1300W G2  RAM: 32 GB Corsair Vengance  HDDs: 1 x 120 GB Intel 330 SSD (OS X); 1 x 256 GB Samsung 840 pro (Windows 8); 2 x 2TB Seagate Barracuda (RAID 0 Data OS X); 1 x 3TB Seagate Barracuda (OS X backups)  Monitors: 1 x 24" Apple LED Cinema (center); 2 x 23" Apple LED Cinema (surround)  Watercooling: 3 rads, CPU, GPU, GPU, MCP655 pump, Lots of fittings, EK reservoir, EK UV Blue coolant.  Updated build: Leviathan 2.0

I want a case that is compatible with the h110i, corsair cases are good and i'd love to get them, i feel like the new cases they released have more features than the older one, I'd love to get the 900D but its just too much for my use, i want a case that offers the same cool new features but it isnt as big as the 900D, also i'd love to know what cases are compatible with the H110i that aren't corsair cases.

help me please!

Corsair Cases  500r good choice my buddy has a 600t and I really like the look of this case.

Super OP AF Killer Retro Emulation PC 360 No Scope 420 Blaze It (Sorry I Couldn't Help It) Seriously Though This PC Is Overkill And Before You Ask It Does Play Crysis 1024x768 60 FPS

Intel Core Duo 2 Quad Q9550 @ 2.83GHz // ASUS P5N-D // Zalman CNPS9500A Air Cooler // 4GB G.Skill @ 400MHz 5 5 5 31 23 // 2 Way SLI GeForce 9800 GTX+ // 32" SONY WEGA CRT TV 480i // Corsair TX750 // Seagate 3TB // Win XP 32Bit // Sony DVD RW // ANTEC Full Tower // Steel Series H Wireless // Logitech K520 Wireless Keyboard // Logitech M510 Wireless Mouse // Logitech G27 Racing Wheel // Thrustmaster T-Flight HOTAS // HORI Fight Stick Mini // 8Bitdo NES30 Pro / FC30 Pro / SNES30 / SFC30 Bluetooth Controllers

Future Upgrades The New 8Bitdo Wireless SNES Controller With Analog Sticks / 8Bitdo Bluetooth Arcade Fight Stick / Proper HD I Know This Machine Does Not Support 3 TB / Icy Dock 5.25 4 Bay HD Hot Swap Bay For More Seamless Multi Booting Want To Run At Least Win 95, Win XP, Win 7 

i7 3770k @ 4.5Ghz // ASUS Maximus V Formula // CM Hyper 212 EVO // 16GB G.Skill Sniper @ 2133MHz 9 11 10 28 // Crossfire Sapphire 7970 // 42" 4K 60Hz FreeSync WasabiMango IPS // Corsair AX860 // Samsung 1TB 840EVO // Seagate 3TB // Seagate Barracuda 160GB sata II // OCZ Vertex 3 90GB sata III // Win 10 64Bit // ASUS DVD RW // 2 Corsair AF 120 // 2 Corsair SP 120 // 2 xigmatek 120 // Corsair 760t white flavor // NZXT HUE+ RGB Controller // Sennheiser G4me Zero // Steel Series H // Corsair M95 // Corsair K95 // 3 Xbox 360 Controllers // Dolphin Bar // Wii U Mote // Leap Motion Plus // Logitech G27 Racing Wheel // Thrustmaster T-Flight HOTAS // HORI Fight Stick Mini // 8Bitdo NES30 Pro / FC30 Pro / SNES30 / SFC30 Bluetooth Controllers

Future Upgrades 1080Ti or Vega RX64 http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/16900-nothing-special/

you guys are great! :D I love the 600t but i think its a bit old, same reason why im not getting the 800D, i wish they released a 850D full tower or something, something that isnt as massive as the 900D but has the same feature, ive decided to go with the 900D because ive managed to get some more money, will do Full water cooling system for the First time, your advice has been most helpful, Watch out for my rig on the Build log, Its gonna be awesome, thanks again!!

Gonna wait for the new Asus Rog Formula :http://www.tomshardware.com/news/Asus-ROG-Maximus-VI-Formula,22910.html

that will be well suited for case and system!

Do you mean H100i or H110 because to my knowledge there is currently not a H110i? This would make a difference in case compatibility. 

yes im sorry i meant the h100i

If it is the H100i you are going to be using then I would recommend taking a look at Fractal Design. Both the Define R4 and the Arc Midi R2 will fit it perfectly. Or you could go with the Define XL R2 or the soon to be released Arc XL which will give you all of the newest features from Fractal (new SSD mounts being one of the major upgrade IMO)

Almost anything by corsair.

Corsair 650D, i5-4690K (Corsair h50 cooler), Asus ROG maximus VII Ranger, Asus GTX 980ti Strix, 16GB Corsair Vengeance pro series Red (2x8gb 2400mhz), Corsair HX850W, Asus Xonar Essence STX, Sennheiser HD595 / Beyerdynamic dt 770 pro 250 ohm, Samsung 850 pro 128GB / WD black/blue/green, OCZ vertex 3 60gb . Corsair M40/Corsair k70.

surprised nobody has recommended the smaller corsair 350d that came out just after the 900d

surprised nobody has recommended the smaller corsair 350d that came out just after the 900d

thats a mATX case, i want to use a full ATX motherboard or even E-ATX

I've bought a Corsair 600T so my Swiftech H220 would fit, mount on top.

Since they are both carry more or less same dimensions, it should fit perfectly.

im not getting a H100i anymore, decided to do watercooling properly, i want my case full of radiators

im not getting a H100i anymore, decided to do watercooling properly, i want my case full of radiators

In that case I would say you should go with the Fractal Design Define XL R2 if you are buying now, or the Arc XL if you are going to wait a couple of months (not sure of the exact release date).

. Looks pretty sweet.

In that case I would say you should go with the Fractal Design Define XL R2 if you are buying now, or the Arc XL if you are going to wait a couple of months (not sure of the exact release date).

. Looks pretty sweet.

OMG THE arc mini R2 :D so cute!