I got a question about gtx 670

nickpokesyou

I got a question about gtx 670.

can this card run 2 Monitor at the same time?

can it be use for 1 DVI Monitor & 1 VGA monitor at the same time ?

You can run at least three screens on one single card and i am pretty sure you can connect four screens to a single gtx670. The only problem you will have to deal with is that there is no vga port on a gtx 670. You will need a DVI-I Dual link male to VGA male cable cord adapter. They are around 5-10 bucks.

Yeah, it can run up to four monitors natively.

However, most (all?) GTX 670s don't have VGA outputs. They almost always have two DVI outputs, though.

Just get a VGA -> DVI adapter when you get your 670. Or a male DVI to male VGA cable.

Most cards you buy these days come with the adapter. Just check if it includes it in the box.

You can run at least three screens on one single card and i am pretty sure you can connect four screens to a single gtx670. The only problem you will have to deal with is that there is no vga port on a gtx 670. You will need a DVI-I Dual link male to VGA male cable cord adapter. They are around 5-10 bucks.

oh thanks :)

Yeah' date=' it can run up to four monitors natively. However, most (all?) GTX 670s don't have VGA outputs. They almost always have two DVI outputs, though. Just get a VGA -> DVI adapter when you get your 670. Or a male DVI to male VGA cable. [/quote']

i just use 2 monitor doing different things yet in the same PC ?

Most cards you buy these days come with the adapter. Just check if it includes it in the box.

Oh. Okay thanks i will check it out :)