Fan Configuration

Kejimuna

I got a Define R4, 2 SP 120's and a Hyper 212 EVO. So i'm gonna attach the 2 SP 120's to the front intakes of the case, that means I end up removing the included fan from the case. So where could I make use of this 140 mm fan? I know I can't attach it to my Hyper 212 EVO because it doesn't support more than 120 mm.

2 sp front, 140 rear

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

2 sp front, 140 rear

Yeah I know there's two 140 mm's included with the case only taking out the front one leaving the exhaust in the case.

Yeah I know there's two 140 mm's included with the case only taking out the front one leaving the exhaust in the case.

O.

2 sp intake

1 140 rear

1 140 side intake if no window, or put it top back

n0ah1897, on 05 Mar 2014 - 2:08 PM, said:  "Computers are like girls. It's whats in the inside that matters.  I don't know about you, but I like my girls like I like my cases. Just as beautiful on the inside as the outside."

Top.  Remove the Moduvents and install the 1400mm fan, above the 212.

Intake or Exhaust?

O.

2 sp intake

1 140 rear

1 140 side intake if no window, or put it top back

I got a windowed version.

Intake or Exhaust?

I got a windowed version.

Which orientation is the 212 in?  Is the fan facing towards the rear exaust or down towards the bottom?  Positive airflow is always better.  In my Node 804 I have four fans intaking, and two exausting.

sold

Which orientation is the 212 in?  Is the fan facing towards the rear exaust or down towards the bottom?  Positive airflow is always better.  In my Node 804 I have four fans intaking, and two exausting.

The 212 EVO fan would push air towards the exhaust

The 212 EVO fan would push air towards the exhaust

Just throw the 140mm fan in the top (either place), to help the 212 and ventilate the mobo.

sold

You don't need more intake than what 2x120mm will bring. Adding another exhaust in the other hand will make the air pressure negative and so not worth it. My friend has 2x140mm in, 1x140mm out and its both cool and quiet.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv