Beats audio volume auto leveling issue

Hatsjer

Hello. 

This might not be new to you people out here, but I have tried to ask Google, with no luck.

As the title says, my laptop has Beats audio driver, and because of that, is the volume adjuster living it's own life. How can I deactivate this? 

f403315ca6.png

I hoped to give more details, but I do not know what you need to know. so, I'll edit this post as you ask. 

Does your laptop use only driver or is it paired up with some sort of software? Like Realtek HD Audio Manager on Asus MOBO. It happens while watching movies, listening to movies or it doesn't matter?

Does your laptop use only driver or is it paired up with some sort of software? Like Realtek HD Audio Manager on Asus MOBO. It happens while watching movies, listening to movies or it doesn't matter?

I'm not sure about videoes / movies, because I have not watched them too much, but only music when I think about it. Nothing else. Also, only when I have my headsett plugged in. 

In system tray should be an icon indicating if any additional sound realted software is turned on. Try turning it off. If the problem persist, try downloading newest drivers from web. You can also reinstall sound driver.

In system tray should be an icon indicating if any additional sound realted software is turned on. Try turning it off. If the problem persist, try downloading newest drivers from web. You can also reinstall sound driver.

That is the Beats audio software. I don't think I can turn it off.

f403315ca6.png

Use task manager to do that. There shuold be a process called Beats audio or similiar.

Use task manager to do that. There shuold be a process called Beats audio or similiar.

Found it, ended it, did not solve it.  :(

Try reinstalling the driver. I don't think it's hardware issue. 

Which one? The first, or 3rd?

e1d9c088a8.png

Third. Or you can go wtith both and then install newest drivers from the producer's site. TBH with you I'd reinstall OS and wouldn't install beats software. Just drivers from producers site. It's not the perfect solution but it'll get rid of any unwanted software like Beats. I also noticed that you have XSplit stream audio renderer. I don't know if you're using it but if you're not streaming it's also useless.