Are be quiet case fans good?

Spev

Ok so I'm looking for some good case fans for my Enthoo Luxe. I will be wanting 8 fans total. I was looking at BeQuiet, any other recommendations?

Top holds 3 fans, 140mm or 120mm.

Back holds 1 fan, 140mm of 120mm.

Harddrive cages hold 2 fans, 120mm. (Both will be blowing on GPUs)

Intake 2 fans,  140mm or 120mm.

I am looking for attractive AND quiet fans. In my personal opinion, Noctuas are not attractive, you are free to mention your love for them but I am looking for other options. I have an Asus motherboard so I should be able to customize pretty decently with fan speeds.

Current PC build: [CPU: Intel i7 8700k] [GPU: GTX 1070 Asus ROG Strix] [Ram: Corsair LPX 32GB 3000MHz] [Mobo: Asus Prime Z370-A] [SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 500GB primary + Samsung 860 Evo 1TB secondary] [PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750w 80plus] [Monitors: Dual Dell Ultrasharp U2718Qs, 4k IPS] [Case: Fractal Design R5]

Ok so I'm looking for some good case fans for my Enthoo Luxe. I will be wanting 8 fans total. I was looking at BeQuiet, any other recommendations?

Top holds 3 fans, 140mm or 120mm.

Back holds 1 fan, 140mm of 120mm.

Harddrive cages hold 2 fans, 120mm. (Both will be blowing on GPUs)

Intake 2 fans,  140mm or 120mm.

I am looking for attractive AND quiet fans. In my personal opinion, Noctuas are not attractive, you are free to mention your love for them but I am looking for other options. I have an Asus motherboard so I should be able to customize pretty decently with fan speeds.

I have a relative who uses them in a define R5 and from what I've seen they are super quite as in, can't even hear them AT ALL and also really good reviews on them. Furthermore, they look super cool in person.

Lorem ipsum dolor sit amet, consectetur adipiscing elit. Quisque euismod suscipit est, non placerat turpis vestibulum sed. Phasellus et faucibus odio. Donec a nisi at purus porttitor ullamcorper auctor a nibh. Integer id neque a nisi laoreet ultrices id ac augue. Nulla facilisi. Nullam purus elit, dictum quis euismod vitae, mollis non dui. Morbi vehicula neque eu mattis bibendum. Curabitur sed odio tortor. Sed euismod mi in diam volutpat, vitae convallis ipsum mattis. Praesent eleifend faucibus pulvinar. Interdum et malesuada fames ac ante ipsum primis in faucibus. Vestibulum velit nunc, fermentum a libero a, venenatis tempus lectus.

Bequiet fans are good. There aren't many better quiet fans when it comes to noise/performance. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Have one on my cooler, and my PSU. Gonna some some on my Define R5 (Or Define Mini if they bother to release a new one).

Quiet, well built and nice to look at.

INTEL CORE i5-7600K | ASUS ROG STRIX B250i GAMING | CRUCIAL BALLISTIX SPORT LT 16GB | EVGA GTX 970 SC | EVGA B3 550W
SAMSUNG 850 EVO 250GB | CRYORIG M9i | BE QUIET! PURE WINGS 2| FRACTAL DESIGN DEFINE NANO S

Bequiet fans are good. There aren't many better quiet fans when it comes to noise/performance. 

Have one on my cooler, and my PSU. Gonna some some on my Define R5 (Or Define Mini if they bother to release a new one).

Quiet, well built and nice to look at.

Any other suggestions? I would preferably like to order from Amazon or Newegg. BeQuiet fans on Amazon have a highish price and shipping time is very long. I'd like to get these next week if possible.

I almost hate to ask this question but what about Corsair Quiet Edition fans? Some people tell me that they are close to Noctuas other people tell me Corsair fans are LOUD. Noise tests on YouTube are extremely hard to make a decision on.

Current PC build: [CPU: Intel i7 8700k] [GPU: GTX 1070 Asus ROG Strix] [Ram: Corsair LPX 32GB 3000MHz] [Mobo: Asus Prime Z370-A] [SSD: Samsung 970 EVO 500GB primary + Samsung 860 Evo 1TB secondary] [PSU: EVGA SuperNova G2 750w 80plus] [Monitors: Dual Dell Ultrasharp U2718Qs, 4k IPS] [Case: Fractal Design R5]

Any other suggestions? I would preferably like to order from Amazon or Newegg. BeQuiet fans on Amazon have a highish price and shipping time is very long. I'd like to get these next week if possible.

I almost hate to ask this question but what about Corsair Quiet Edition fans? Some people tell me that they are close to Noctuas other people tell me Corsair fans are LOUD. Noise tests on YouTube are extremely hard to make a decision on.

Depends on what kind of quiet you're going for. There aren't many well-performing fans at the same noise level. 

They aren't close to Noctuas. They aren't bad but not on the same level as Noctuas or BeQuiets but instead more like cheaper Arctic F12 PWM CO's or Gelid Silents. Stock Corsair fans are pretty darn loud. 

If you ever need help with a build, read the following before posting: http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/3061-build-plan-thread-recommendations-please-read-before-posting/
Also, make sure to quote a post or tag a member when replying or else they won't get a notification that you replied to them.

Be Quiet fans are excellent at their price. I have found them to be very high quality, quiet and have good airflow and static pressure to match. I recommend you get Be Quiet fans over Corsair AFs, the AFs can be really loud if you don't undervolt them significantly and there are no PWM versions. I'm using a Be Quiet Shadow Wings fan in my second PC and I can't hear it over my HDD, very pleased.

Here is a comparison of the 120mm versions of Be Quiets 3 different fans:

post-53274-0-84414500-1417864005.png

I hope this helps, best of luck :)

"PSU brands are meaningless, look up the OEM."

Be Quiet fans are excellent at their price. I have found them to be very high quality, quiet and have good airflow and static pressure to match. I recommend you get Be Quiet fans over Corsair AFs, the AFs can be really loud if you don't undervolt them significantly and there are no PWM versions. I'm using a Be Quiet Shadow Wings fan in my second PC and I can't hear it over my HDD, very pleased.

Here is a comparison of the 120mm versions of Be Quiets 3 different fans:

attachicon.gifBeQuietFans.png

I hope this helps, best of luck :)

Where did you buy them? I'm having a hard time finding them for a decent price.

Where did you buy them? I'm having a hard time finding them for a decent price.

It depends where you live, I live in the UK and I bought mine from Ebuyer, but I would also recommend Scan. They're priced very resonably here, but I'm not sure where you live.

http://www.ebuyer.com/387605-be-quiet-shadow-wings-sw1-120mm-mid-speed-case-fan-bl054

http://www.scan.co.uk/products/120mm-be-quiet!-shadow-wings-quiet-fan-pwm-max-speed-1500rpm-noise-100-189-db%28a%29

Looking on Amazon.com they appear to be few and rather more expensive sadly. Check out all the online sellers that you would be willing to buy from and compare prices.

"PSU brands are meaningless, look up the OEM."