HAF-X Build- Red and black themed

Rohan.Le.Roux

Shut down due to new upgrades- will be posting pics soon :)

[PC]: i7 4790k @4.1GHZ, EVGA SC GTX 980, HyperX Beast 16GB RAM, Asus Z97-I, NH-L12, WD Green 1TB, Kingston 120GB SSD, Corsair 250D

Are those PCI power cables custom sleaved or did they come with the PSU?

i7-4770K, Corsair H100i, Asus Maximus VI Hero, Corsair Vengeance Pro 16GB, Samsung 840 120GB, 2xSeagate Barracuda 1TB, EVGA GeForce GTX 780 ACX Cooler, NZXT Phantom 820, Corsair Professional 750W 80 PLUS Gold, 2xASUS VH238H Build Log- http://bit.ly/1bWZKu6

Are those PCI power cables custom sleaved or did they come with the PSU?

I would assume that it was just an extension that was bought for it.

Really good but please clean those fan filters! :P

#OhCrap #KilledMyWife

Looks really awesome!

Just a thought, but putting some red LEDs in between the rad edge closest to the side panel and the edge of the case might illuminate the hardware nicely and reduce any harshness produced by the red LED fan. I find putting more than one source of light in a case to be much better on the eyes, even if the light is dim. It gives the light a little less contrast and makes it flow nicely. 

Very nice build, though! I'm very jealous of the motherboard especially!

Thanks guys for the feedback. I will definitely clean the fans :)

Thanks water for that suggestion, will definitely try that out. Will post more pics in the upcoming weeks when my 2 770 Gamer edition cards from MSI arrive. Thanks.

[PC]: i7 4790k @4.1GHZ, EVGA SC GTX 980, HyperX Beast 16GB RAM, Asus Z97-I, NH-L12, WD Green 1TB, Kingston 120GB SSD, Corsair 250D

Very nice build.  Your build is pretty similar to the one I just finished recently.  The Corsair SP120 fans would look good on your radiator since they have a red ring that would go well with your red psu cables.

Where did you get the gainward gpu. It looks great. USA?

I live in Australia, which is where I bought it. I do believe that Gainward is a European brand, so that may be worth looking into.

Freakin awesome. Really like Cooler master cases.

two 770's would make it awesome! what brand you thinking of getting? nice build btw :P

| Contact Information |
My Teamspeak : Austs1.gameservers.com:9334  |  Steam: Iamtictac456  |  My other aliases include Scruffy and Scruffy Biggems :)

two 770's would make it awesome! what brand you thinking of getting? nice build btw :P

Thanks. I'm getting MSI Gamer Edition cards, they are sleek and red- matching the case.

Looks good

What size monitors are they?

Looks good

What size monitors are they?

Thanks, they are 23" monitors. They are amazing for color reproduction and the Samsung Magic Angle feature is great.