UE RM, Audeze WHAT?

KevinTYJ

Problem is, you're comparing 2 different things, IEM and full sized headphone. It's like saying, should I buy a jacket or a T-shirt. You wear both on your upper body, yes, but they're different things, with different purposes in mind. 

IEMs are designed mainly for portability and simplicity of use, while full sized headphones are for stationary, relaxed uses. Moreover, like Lays said, the RM is aimed at music producers who are looking for as neutral sound reproduction as possible, while LCD-2 got distinct sound signature. Most probably you'll find 1 that's more 'fun', be it neutral, or colored sound. 

Well i get that, but I have no preference over headphones or In ears, but What i am asking is since they are the same price, what has a better soundstage overall 

Kevin Jin

Linked In

Ok, Just go the LCD-2 amazing soundstage. Just amazing. Very flat signature while giving punchy bass without giving too much making lows muddy or unclear. I dont think the sound is as layed as the HD800s or any of high end headphones from Senhiser, but when I adjust the AMP/DAC a bit it works fladsssdfksjfhlsdkfj omg. Nothing more to say . WOW this is amazing, I will make a in-depth review in my opinion real soon.

Kevin Jin

Linked In

sorry for the spasm in the post, lol I got to my favorite songs and like awesome.

Kevin Jin

Linked In