g502 proteus core

hey guys so just got my logitech g502 proteus core mouse the other day, I actually don't game too much but I just was really interested in the design and quality. wanted to see if anyone else around here has one and what are your thoughts if so. 

i7 3770k - sandisk ssd -evga gtx 660 - kraken x61 - 16gb corsair vengeance - nzxt h440 - logitech g502 proteus core- hackintosh = badass  

I have its little brother, the G402, arrived Tuesday.

I couldn't be any happier :D

"an obvious supporter of privacy"

Got mine today!

My (now) old Deathadder 2012 has been replaced after 2 years. I watched reviews and people said that G502 is bigger anf they dont like the wheel.

As soon as i put my hand on it, i was blown away with the perfect fit. Set my dpi, did surface tuning and fired up CS:GO to test. Usually i would need a week or two to get used to new mouse, but its so similar and little better shaped for my hand that my aiming hasnt strugggled and i dont have to spend weeks adapting to this new mouse.

The wheel is great but pressing it down requires more force, thats something i will have to get used to. The metalic coating is not slippery for me unlike for Linus.

Im 99% satisfied :)

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

the biggest problem so far is its feet :/

i got it

love it :wub:

my only complate that the sniper butten or whatever its called is way too far up 

so true.

I myself manage to click it with the tip of my thumb )

so true.

Well its for long fingures and i personally wouldnt use it anyway, will change the macro to something else. Maybe u can replace other key on the mouse with sniper functionality (i havent spent more than 5 minutes in software yet).

Connection200mbps / 12mbps 5Ghz wifi

My baby: CPU - i7-4790, MB - Z97-A, RAM - Corsair Veng. LP 16gb, GPU - MSI GTX 1060, PSU - CXM 600, Storage - Evo 840 120gb, MX100 256gb, WD Blue 1TB, Cooler - Hyper Evo 212, Case - Corsair Carbide 200R, Monitor - Benq  XL2430T 144Hz, Mouse - FinalMouse, Keyboard -K70 RGB, OS - Win 10, Audio - DT990 Pro, Phone - iPhone SE

honestly im loving my g502 its only be a few days but i wish they had more support for my pinky finger, theres not much support on the right side and its also a pretty narrow mouse, wish it was a little wider, but than again it sounds like im asking them to make a mouse specifically for my hand lol but even for my average to smallish hands , theres not much support for a palm grip its pretty much claw or nothing .. none the less though I do love it 

i7 3770k - sandisk ssd -evga gtx 660 - kraken x61 - 16gb corsair vengeance - nzxt h440 - logitech g502 proteus core- hackintosh = badass  

so true.

The mouse feet should last longer or for quite some time, if you use the mouse on a smooth hard surface. The most complain with them mouse feet is catching lint from mouse mats and then curling up the feet. Want a mouse pad, get those non cloth types.  Depending on the size of your hand from tip of middle finger to the bottom of your palm. If you use palm grip and rest your entire hand on the mouse itself, then the sniper button can be easily reached with your thumb.

Intel Xeon E5 1650 v3 @ 3.5GHz 6C:12T / CM212 Evo / Asus X99 Deluxe / 16GB (4x4GB) DDR4 3000 Trident-Z / Samsung 850 Pro 256GB / Intel 335 240GB / WD Red 2 & 3TB / Antec 850w / RTX 2070 / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy X360 15: Intel Core i5 8250U @ 1.6GHz 4C:8T / 8GB DDR4 / Intel UHD620 + Nvidia GeForce MX150 4GB / Intel 120GB SSD / Win10 Pro x64

HP Envy x360 BP series Intel 8th gen

AMD ThreadRipper 2!

5820K & 6800K 3-way SLI mobo support list

I have the G502 and the G402, also their cousin the G302.

I have the G502 and the G402, also their cousin the G302.

does the g302 have the same clicking experience as the g502 because I dont know if their new spring mouse click mechanism in the g302 is a gimmick or not

does the g302 have the same clicking experience as the g502 because I dont know if their new spring mouse click mechanism in the g302 is a gimmick or not

its a better experience I would say. You can definitely notice the different design of the switches and buttons. The scroll wheel is also better than the G402's and the 402 could benefit form that dpi button behind it.