Bitcoin miner cooling

So I am looking into a huge bitcoin miner and the only problem is the cooling solution which is 5 fans that push 240 cubic feet per min and 62 db(A). All of this is cooling 2 car rads in a water loop.

Watch the video for a better picture.

Any help would be great thanks.

The problem is that the fans are too loud and I need a way to make it quieter.  

Edited by TheInverseKey

Bitcoin mining is basically done for... Just saying, it costs too much to get in and you almost never get an ROI.

Gaming Rig - Excalibur - CPU: i5 6600k @ 4.1GHz, CPU Cooler: Hyper 212 Evo, Mobo: MSI Gaming M3 RAM: 16GB Corsair @2400MHz, GPU: EVGA 1060, Case: NZXT Phantom Full Tower (Red)

My Virtualization Server - Dell R710: 2x X5570s @ 2.93GHz with 32GB DDR3 RAM [Web Server, OSX, Plex, Reverse Proxy]

I love computers, gaming, coding, and photography! Be sure to quote me so I can respond to your post!

Bitcoin mining is basically done for... Just saying, it costs too much to get in and you almost never get an ROI.

Free electricity 

Are you planning on making this, or have you already made it? 

Because it really isn't worth it to mine anymore...

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

Are you planning on making this, or have you already made it? 

Because it really isn't worth it to mine anymore...

Thinking of buying it and I would be making 2600 a year from it.

Have you calculated that out?

Did you factor in the electricity

edit: Nevermind, you have free electricity. Carry on

I done been through a whole lot. Trial, tribulations, but I know God - Kendrick Lamar

I question your mother's upbringing if you don't like me - Action Bronson

You apocalyptic dingleberry - James 'Captain Slow' May

It wouldnt be 2600 a year because the difficulty is continually increasing, so every day you get less money back for your investment.

Also why did you make this post? Do you have a problem with the cooling? You didnt state what the problem was...

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

It wouldnt be 2600 a year because the difficulty is continually increasing, so every day you get less money back for your investment.

Also why did you make this post? Do you have a problem with the cooling? You didnt state what the problem was...

Really the fans are way to loud but I need the same air pressure of 240 cubic feet per min.

Really the fans are way to loud but I need the same air pressure of 240 cubic feet per min.

Any fans will be that loud to push that much air, unless you have a really large fan, like a blower from a home heater system.

What people usually do with these rack-style cases is mount them in a server rack, in a server closet, where nobody can hear them.

Why, were you planning to have this thing running beside you or something? :P

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

Any fans will be that loud to push that much air, unless you have a really large fan, like a blower from a home heater system.

What people usually do with these rack-style cases is mount them in a server rack, in a server closet, where nobody can hear them.

Why, were you planning to have this thing running beside you or something? :P

Actually yes I am in a small collage dorm so yeah.....

Actually yes I am in a small collage dorm so yeah.....

lol stealing your dorms power? xD

well you could try using a home vent tube to take in cold air from the exterior, then replace the fans with some quiet ones.

The cold air would make up for the lack of airflow and still keep your components cool (if the air where you live is below 15C)

Spoiler

lol stealing your dorms power? xD

well you could try using a home vent tube to take in cold air from the exterior, then replace the fans with some quiet ones.

The cold air would make up for the lack of airflow and still keep your components cool (if the air where you live is below 15C)

Yeah I live in Canada so I was going to put the fans on a controller and see but I was wondering there was a better way.