Cleaning up

What is the best way to clean up and speed up your windows. I allready have ccleaner and advanced system cleaner, but I really dont want to reset my system

Defragmenting your hard drive is always a good one to do, I find it cleans my systems up nicely :)

Intel i5 3570K | Msi GTX 660 | 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600 | 3TB Seagate Barracuda | AsRock Z77 Extreme 6 | Sharkoon T28 

Razer Black Widow Ultimate 2013 | Rocaat Pyra | Steelseries 7H | Corsair SP2500

reinstall :D i never have important stuff on my windows partition, and a fresh installation is just the best way to go. http://ninite.com/ helps a lot

I use Bleachbit on my Ubuntu laptop and Windows machine. It's extremely thorough. Also, I use Puran Defrag for defragging purposes.

"It pays to keep an open mind, but not so open your brain falls out." - Carl Sagan.

"I can explain it to you, but I can't understand it for you" - Edward I. Koch

Yea, do not defrag an ssd, it is just unnecessary wear.(edit: unless you need to for partition resizing I suppose)

But I have an SSD is it smart to defrag?

Never defrag a SSD, it will shorten its life by half.

| CPU: INTEL i5 6600k @ 4.6Ghz @ 1.328v | Motherboard: ASUS Z170-AR | Ram: G.SKILL 2x8GB 2400Mhz | CPU Cooler : Corsair H100i V2

| GPU: GIGABYTE GTX980Ti G1 GAMING | SSD: SAMSUNG 840 EVO 250GB  Storage: WD 1TB GREEN | OS: Windows 10 Pro 64bit | PSU: FSP 650W AURUM S |

<<<<< BLK-Phant0m >>>>>

I use Glary utilities and Bleach Bit to clear the dust bunnies, and CCleaner for the Registry. You need to be carefull with what you check off in Bleach Bit.

Your best effort is the easiest thing to give to someone else..