Is there a way i can watch on stuff like hulu on eu?

VladDragos
Go to solution Solved by Damikiller37,

Do you know a good VPN?

Easiest way to do it is to use a web browser plugin like ZenMate or Hola.

Is there a way i can watch on stuff like hulu on eu? pls help. <3

Well either use something like Netflix as an alternative or use a VPN to access Hulu.

Do you know a good VPN?

There are some services coming to Europe now.

For example in the Netherlands we got Netflix recently and HBO has been here for a little while as a paid channel.

It's not as big as in the States, but we're getting there.

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

*Mumbles something about PirateBay..*

Anyways, there are some services coming to Europe now.

For example in the Netherlands we got Netflix recently and HBO has been here for a little while as a paid channel.

It's not as big as in the States, but we're getting there.

There is a series i realy want to watch, and we have Neflix and HBO and other stuff like that but they dont have that series i want to watch and i dont want to pirate it or something like that. Hulu seems to have a lot of new movies and stuff so i would love to get it cuse the Netflix we have here dont get a lot of new movies and series.(I live in Sweden)

There is a series i realy want to watch, and we have Neflix and HBO and other stuff like that but they dont have that series i want to watch and i dont want to pirate it or something like that. Hulu seems to have a lot of new movies and stuff so i would love to get it cuse the Netflix we have here dont get a lot of new movies and series.(I live in Sweden)

Use a vpn. Works awesome :D