Camera problem in Skyrim

As the title would suggest, I'm having a camera bug in Skyrim where the camera is in a fixed position and i can move around as normal. Going into first person view just makes the camera fly around as it wants ( outside of the city I may be in, being in the position of the dragonborn's head but but offset 90 degrees to the right etc. ) and I can only face one direction in third person.

Here's a video of it: 

(Not uploaded by me -> internet speed = 1bit/day.)

I have tried uninstalling mods, and reinstalling the game with no success. I have fixed it with a new character, but really don't want to start over again, so I kept the saves as i wait for a fix.

Do you have any camera related mods installed? Do you have any mods installed?

Have you tried scrolling, so you can go in and out of 3rd person?

I'll look around a bit on Uesp.net in the Bugs section, so maybe I can find something

"We're all in this together, might as well be friends" Tom, Toonami.

mini eLiXiVy: my open source 65% mechanical PCB, a build log, PCB anatomy and discussing open source licenses: https://linustechtips.com/topic/1366493-elixivy-a-65-mechanical-keyboard-build-log-pcb-anatomy-and-how-i-open-sourced-this-project/

mini_cardboard: a 4% keyboard build log and how keyboards workhttps://linustechtips.com/topic/1328547-mini_cardboard-a-4-keyboard-build-log-and-how-keyboards-work/

Maybe unistall all your mods, them go into Steam and find the option to verify files.  That might find the issue and fix it, then reinstall your mods.

Dis track?  Jesus christ why'd we even fight a war?  - Ron Cadillac