keyloggers

bigwjack

hi guys im wondering if i ave a key logger or several i have a heap of established connections in win 7 the main ones are: 

syd01s13-in-f6

syd01s13-in-f9

syd01s13-in-f15

syd01s13-in-f3

syd01s13-in-f28

syd01s13-in-f11

syd01s13-in-f20

syd01s13-in-f5 

also 

tf-in-f95

are any of these key loggers iv uninstalled adware genric5.aafe 5 times just wondering if their still logging me

Man, run Malwarebyes, its a free program that can fix that stuff for you.

I7 2600k @ 4,5GHz - 16GB Kingston 1600Mhz RAM - Asus Sabertooth P67 - Samsung 830 128GB SSD - 2x Caviar Black 1TB - ADATA 80GB Boot SSD - Club3D 7870 XT - 42" Panasonic 3D Led TV - 22" Samsung SyncMaster

This topic just made me run a full scan on my system lol

Me too. :P

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!
Super Budget Gaming Build: Intel Pentium G1610, Gigabye GA-H61M-DS2 rev. 3, Kingston Value RAM 4GB CL9 1333MHz, Fractal Design Core 1000, Corsair VS 450, WD 1TB, Powercolor Radeon HD 7750 1GB/GDDR5, (Optional: Asus DRW-24B1ST).
 (Total: $340 USD)

There are domains with these names that belongs to Google, the only problem is that as far as I know google is an ISP these days so they could be harmful and they are for sure not normal, you have a long week of scanning! try everything out there starting from Hitman pro to kaspersky, try to identify the exe starting these connections, and find out the destination, is it a company or an ISP.