SATA Cable Question

Go to solution Solved by joelthezombie15,

It will work. the angle is for fitting in side panels for drives. 

and you dont have to be "deserving" of a answer. the forum is here to help :D and welcome to it.

Hello everyone!

I know I really don't deserve an answer since I've contributed nothing to the community yet, but I still would like to ask this question. I'm buying a SATA cable tomorrow along with a DVD drive and Windows 8. I'm on a bit of a budget, and stumbled on these. They are straight ones instead of the ones with the angles (I think they are 90 degrees), and after reading a majority of the reviews no one has answered this question. Will this fit my motherboard? I already have a SATA cable that came with my motherboard that is 90 degrees, but I'm not sure if the straight one will connect. This question is probably a stupid one, but d'oh well. 

Thanks for any help, maybe in the future I'll be able to contribute something to the forums. :)

Uehm

and you dont have to be "deserving" of a answer. the forum is here to help :D and welcome to it.

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"

Thanks a bunch! Now, time to figure out how to mark this as answered.... :p

Thanks a bunch! Now, time to figure out how to mark this as answered.... :P

Looks like you figured it out :D

i5 3570 | MSI GD-65 Gaming | OCZ Vertex 60gb ssd | WD Green 1TB HDD | NZXT Phantom | TP-Link Wifi card | H100 | 5850

“I snort instant coffee because it’s easier on my nose than cocaine"