A monolith attack on titan AAA game

Adreyu

After seeing how good shadow of mordor was (and i was legitimately impressed), I would love to see what monolith could do with an attack on titan game.

Their Physics and graphics and honestly storyline would make for a great free roam. 

Oh and because i posted this in PC gaming I also want it to be a game with PC as priority, even though i know thats unrealistic to ask for lol

I've been wanting a AOT game for a while that has good graphics and good gameplay but follows the cannon story line. But they would need the license and all

I've been wanting a AOT game for a while that has good graphics and good gameplay but follows the cannon story line. But they would need the license and all

Maybe if we wish reaaaaally hard

honestly i dont think i would like that, attack on titan is interesting but i dont find that it would have the lore to keep me playing, eg all players attack the same way, attack the neck with a sword, is the durability low if so then change blade. If there was more lore and many more types of titan then maybe, you also need to think about how many types of sidequests that they can throw in. I wouldnt want this to be a game where i can complete majority of it in 20 hours, it needs to get larger first meaning the second season needs to show much more before we can do much.

Also canon storyline with its major pacing issues will not impact the game in a good way.

cpu: intel i5 4670k @ 4.5ghz Ram: G skill ares 2x4gb 2166mhz cl10 Gpu: GTX 680 liquid cooled cpu cooler: Raijintek ereboss Mobo: gigabyte z87x ud5h psu: cm gx650 bronze Case: Zalman Z9 plus

Listen if you care.

Cpu: intel i7 4770k @ 4.2ghz Ram: G skill  ripjaws 2x4gb Gpu: nvidia gtx 970 cpu cooler: akasa venom voodoo Mobo: G1.Sniper Z6 Psu: XFX proseries 650w Case: Zalman H1

I'm scared... Attack on Titan was the one the anime I vowed to never watch again

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

"what you do in spite of internet speed is inspiring. :3" From Cae - 2015

-snip-

I'll throw myself under the bus here.

One of my guilty pleasures is the Naruto fighting games. I don't follow them or anything, I don't actively try to keep up on the games, nor have I ever even bought them myself (usually get them gifted and the like).

edit:

This is relevant because I feel that those games would be comparable. They're action and story driven, although that is subjective and I'm admittedly not a huge fan of the anime series anymore. But they feel interactive, no matter how much they aren't. After a fight, there's a cinematic. That would be completely possible in an AoT game, after a mission a cinematic is triggered based upon what events and specific goals were carried out and such.

With an AoT game, they could absolutely provide enough variance with each of the characters to make it a viable action game with a story. Think about while you're not fighting titans, or carrying out missions; You'd be idly roaming the town, dealing with people who hate the Survey Corps and such, you'd be training, as Armin you could plan various tactics with the higher-ups, and with how well they made Shadow of Mordor, think about how freaking fun combat as a titan-form Erin would be.

You could start young, in training. And throughout the game, you're building relationships, some of which are brutally ended. Some that you can salvage, or even save in the first place. Over time, you gradually work people into liking the military divisions as opposed to mocking and hating them.

I personally think that an AoT AAA game, if done right (and I do think Monolith would do well, not sure if I would specifically want them though) would be absolutely wonderful.

I really wish that we'd just make organic hardware already, that grows and adapts to the demands it needs to meet. That way, grannies' computers can be floppy sacks of organicness and the 12 year old Minecrafters will look like the guys that only do bicep curls, and the nerdy programmers will finally have justice, with their body-builder rigs that skipped leg day.

CPU: i7-4770k 4.8GHz | Motherboard: Asus Maximus Hero | RAM: 16gigs 2133MHz | GPU: SLI Gigabyte OC 2gb 770's | Case: INWIN GRone | Storage: 1tb Blue, 60gb SSD | PSU: Silencer MK II 950w | Cooling: Modded H100i

I'm scared... Attack on Titan was the one the anime I vowed to never watch again

Why? Was it that you didn't like it or liked it but are terrified of it? 

I loved it and will probably watch it again pretty soon.

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

Why? Was it that you didn't like it or liked it but are terrified of it? 

I loved it and will probably watch it again pretty soon.

1. I didn't like.

2. I'm scared of the possibilities of such a game (not literally scared of the content, go play Harukaze dori ni, Tomarigi wo. 2nd Story if u want something scary) 

3. Not very appealing for me 

"Instinct or Rationality; Which will you choose? Enchanted by a superiority complex"

1. I didn't like.

2. I'm scared of the possibilities of such a game (not literally scared of the content, go play Harukaze dori ni, Tomarigi wo. 2nd Story if u want something scary) 

Yeah, I didn't think it was scary at all that is why I was confused. I am pretty surprised you didn't like it, is that something common amongst the Japanese viewers or what because all my friends (westerners) and seems like a lot of sites seem to love this show to death.

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

the closest thing we have is a fan made game.....

| i5 3570 | Palit GTX 680 jetsream | Gigabyte Z77x-ud3h | Corsair Vengeance 2x4 1600mhz | WD Caviar Black  1TB | Corsair TX 650m | Coolemaster Hyper212 X | NZXT Pantom 410 | Asus VS239 | Logitech G400s |

Click here to learn how to troll

best watch season 2 when it comes out.

best watch season 2 when it comes out.

Hatsune Miku 「 」, on 30 Nov 2014 - 8:41 PM, said:snapback.png

1. I didn't like.

Hatsune Miku 「 」, on 30 Nov 2014 - 8:41 PM, said:snapback.png

still better watch it. I AM FORCING THIS ON YOU jk do what you want

No point.

The manga isn't even finished and it got away from the whole 3d manuvering gear thing quite early.

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

No point.

The manga isn't even finished and it got away from the whole 3d manuvering gear thing quite early.

you aren't thinking big enough my friend.