Ubi-hate, some games are good, it's just Ubisoft that's not.

So I was checking out the games in Steam's Exploration Sale, I saw Anno 2070 which from what I think is a really great game, the rating is high too, but check out them comments. http://store.steampowered.com/app/48240/

The game basically has positive reviews all the thumbs down is just because of Uplay.

Same goes for Far Cry 3 here - http://store.steampowered.com/app/220240/

So does Ubisoft even listen to this? I think most of their PC sales are because Steam and not retail or whatever they're using.

Is there any online petition yet on how their DRM sucks or how they're losing quality on games they publish?

A lot of games they have are really good, but they're becoming more and more like EA.

You can bark like a dog, but that won't make you a dog.

You can act like someone you're not, but that won't change who you are.

Finished Crysis without a discrete GPU,15 FPS average, and a lot of heart

How I plan my builds -

Spoiler

For me I start with the "There's no way I'm not gonna spend $1,000 on a system."

Followed by the "Wow I need to buy the OS for a $100!?"

Then "Let's start with the 'best budget GPU' and 'best budget CPU' that actually fits what I think is my budget."

Realizing my budget is a lot less, I work my way to "I think these new games will run on a cheap ass CPU."

Then end with "The new parts launching next year is probably gonna be better and faster for the same price so I'll just buy next year."

Ubisoft doesn't care about PC.

In fact a lot of developers don't. 

why do so many good cases only come in black and white

So does Ubisoft even listen to this? I think most of their PC sales are because Steam and not retail or whatever they're using.

Oh Ubisoft listens, its just that it makes no sense to change from a business standpoint because while there is a lot of people bitching, there is still a lot of people purchasing. This is why people need to vote with their wallet and stop buying this crap. Until people realize how to stop this madness, Ubisoft will just keep on diggin'.

People have to stop saying "i will buy it if they fix it" and just say "i won't buy it", because what happens? They will keep releasing games knowing if anything goes wrong people will buy it after they fix it. I have AC Unity on Uplay because of the GTX 970 promo, but i was playing it on a pirated version, i play FC4 pirated too, i am not buying ubisoft games untill i see good games without issues, just a nice and clean game.

I think EA is waaaaay better than ubisoft, and all EA needs is an incredible need for speed, and they are going to the top

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

I remember reading a post about some guy from Ubisoft saying that they don't really care about PC because most just pirate their games. The thing is, people actually pay for a really good game, it doesn't have to be great, it just needs to be really good than others. The reason they don't see high sales in PC even though some of their games are great is because of Uplay.

How I plan my builds -

Spoiler

For me I start with the "There's no way I'm not gonna spend $1,000 on a system."

Then "Let's start with the 'best budget GPU' and 'best budget CPU' that actually fits what I think is my budget."

Realizing my budget is a lot less, I work my way to "I think these new games will run on a cheap ass CPU."

Then end with "The new parts launching next year is probably gonna be better and faster for the same price so I'll just buy next year."

Ubisoft doesn't care about PC.

In fact a lot of developers don't. 

A pretty massive portion of their revenue is from the PC market, however for some reason what you say is true.. They don't seem to care.

i7 6700K - ASUS Maximus VIII Ranger - Corsair H110i GT CPU Cooler - EVGA GTX 980 Ti ACX2.0+ SC+ - 16GB Corsair Vengeance LPX 3000MHz - Samsung 850 EVO 500GB - AX760i - Corsair 450D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

i7 3770K - H110 Corsair CPU Cooler - ASUS P8Z77 V-PRO - GTX 980 Reference - 16GB HyperX Beast 1600MHz - Intel 240GB SSD - HX750i - Corsair 750D - XB270HU G-Sync Monitor

Might and Magic: Heroes VI wasn't bad.(it was merely decent)

Anyone who has a sister hates the fact that his sister isn't Kasugano Sora.
Anyone who does not have a sister hates the fact that Kasugano Sora isn't his sister.
I'm not insulting anyone; I'm just being condescending. There is a difference, you see...

to say ubisoft makes bad games is a bit too much.

,they have made some shitty calls,and i really dont like the direction they are going

they dont really care about pc.and they realese unfinished games.

but.there is a resone for there succes,they most of the time make good games.(now days much less :mellow: )

it is wrong to think of ubi as just one thing:

i like to think of theme as

the developing arm

and the distributing& advertising arm

i belive that the developing arm is trying there best to make the best games they can

and that they are restricted by the other arm,they are not given enough money and enough time.

also they are restricted by the " " "next gen " " " consoles.

there is also the part of ubisoft where they talk crap and try to Justify there mistakes as design choices

and thats just stupid.they dont allow themeselfs to not be perfect (maybe thats just the nature of AAA companys) 

so this thing with ubisoft is complex and there is no one answer

to say ubisoft makes bad games is a bit too much.

,they have made some shitty calls,and i really dont like the direction they are going

they dont really care about pc.and they realese unfinished games.

but.there is a resone for there succes,they most of the time make good games.(now days much less :mellow: )

it is wrong to think of ubi as just one thing:

i like to think of theme as

the developing arm

and the distributing& advertising arm

i belive that the developing arm is trying there best to make the best games they can

and that they are restricted by the other arm,they are not given enough money and enough time.

also they are restricted by the " " "next gen " " " consoles.

there is also the part of ubisoft where they talk crap and try to Justify there mistakes as design choices

and thats just stupid.they dont allow themeselfs to not be perfect (maybe thats just the nature of AAA companys) 

so this thing with ubisoft is complex and there is no one answer

That's the thing, games were never bad, watch dogs and ac unity aren't bad, they just run like shit at release, but the game itself is fine.

Rig: I5-3570K@4.3Ghz - Cooler Thermaltake Frio Advanced - Ram Kingston 1333Mhz 8gb (2x4) - GPU GTX 970 4GD5T OC - Motherboard Z77MA-G45 - PSU CoolerMaster GX II 750w - Storage WD 500gb HDD - Sound Edifier M3700 5.1 - Headset Corsair Vengeance 1500 - Mouse Razer Deathadder 2013 - Keyboard Razer Anansi - Mousepad Steelseries QcK+ - Xbox 360 Wireless Controller x2

That's the thing, games were never bad, watch dogs and ac unity aren't bad, they just run like shit at release, but the game itself is fine.

Yup, sounds about right.

It's not that most of their games are bad it's just them that's being bad :lol:

I hope a lot of people around the web are making issues with Ubisoft known, so next time they'll play it good like devs who really like communicating with the regular consumers/gamers.

That's one of the factors that makes a company great. Something like CD Projekt Red. Also, Valve listens, that's why CS:GO started to grow, at first it was just like a CS:Source but they've listened to the community's wants and needs. Speaking of Valve, what about HL3, Gaben? :lol:

How I plan my builds -

Spoiler

Why is U-play so hated?

Not uplay, but ubisoft, cool kids hate ubisoft, so every1 does.

:lol:

How I plan my builds -

Spoiler

I hate Ubisoft.Wana shear em high!

I love it when people say they only pirate bad games. Why would you steal something your not going to enjoy? Wtf?