[US] Lenovo y50 $1069.00 with modifications.

Sandvich

Ill be waiting another generation of these before i upgrade from my y410p

Why don't people ever learn?

The lower end Y50 is really terrible, i don't think i've ever seen a worse 1080p panel.

They keyboard flex is also really bad, the build is just mediocre in general, and the laptop disappoints as a whole

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

Dayum, I'd love to hear the story behind Norman's post lol. He must of had a bad time.

The screen is so blue it looks like it's underwater, there's a solid 6 or 8 millimeters of keyboard flex, and the build of the rest of the laptop is a lot like some old HP amd system made with the same plastic they make bags out of

Specs: 4790k | Asus Z-97 Pro Wifi | MX100 512GB SSD | NZXT H440 Plastidipped Black | Dark Rock 3 CPU Cooler | MSI 290x Lightning | EVGA 850 G2 | 3x Noctua Industrial NF-F12's

Bought a powermac G5, expect a mod log sometime in 2015

Corsair is overrated, and Anime is ruined by the people who watch it

The screen is so blue it looks like it's underwater, there's a solid 6 or 8 millimeters of keyboard flex, and the build of the rest of the laptop is a lot like some old HP amd system made with the same plastic they make bags out of

Lmao, gotta thank people like you that go through that so others don't.

- Fresher than a fruit salad.

Eh its a trade off tho...low price = shitty build but good specs for money (and thin)

I wondered for weeks whether it was worth getting the y50 just cus there are so few alternatives, cheap with good specs. but i couldnt get past the screen man. if you find a different 1000 dollar thin gaming laptop with similar specs that doesnt have bad screen and etc PLZ tell me

Eh its a trade off tho...low price = shitty build but good specs for money (and thin)

I wondered for weeks whether it was worth getting the y50 just cus there are so few alternatives, cheap with good specs. but i couldnt get past the screen man. if you find a different 1000 dollar thin gaming laptop with similar specs that doesnt have bad screen and etc PLZ tell me

I you modify it a bit you can get the 4k screen for like 60 dollars more.