Switching to windows 7?

E982

I want to switch back to windows seven for lots of reasons but I heard it won't have direct x 12 support

That was speculation by one AMD exec, not an official statement by AMD or Microsoft.

There is a chance Windows 7 won't support it, but Microsoft would be driving devs towards Mantle, cause Windows 7 makes up for a bulk of Windows market share.

It's not that I don't like 8.1 it's that it messes up my nvidia surround and multi moniter setups and I use start 8 so I don't use the retro ui

I still use Win7 since its release back in 09, It has never let me down so I'm gonna stick with it until they drop support for it, Which I can't see happening anytime soon because microsoft would be foolish to drop support for the OS with the most market share. There has been some speculation about it not supporting DX12, But so far we haven't heard from any reliable sources, it's more or less just whispers reverbing through the internet :P Hopefully windows 10 will be a baws, I haven't checked it out yet and probably won't until official release.

Alrighty thank you all for the replys it help a lot.

Stay glorious