How to force Integrated Graphics on one exe?

rcsrex

I've looked through the Intel HD Graphics Control Panel and my NVIDIA Control Panel to no avail. I have enabled Integrated Graphics on my intel CPU (i5 4690K), gotten the latest drivers and etc. The reason I want to force integrated graphics is because whenever I try to play Halo 2 PC on my GTX 970, the screen tearing is so bad that the game appears to be frozen when it's not. I get over a couple thousand frames on it, and V-Sync/ capping the FPS did not help at all. So if there is a way to force integrated graphics on ONE exe, I would love to know how to do this. Thank you.

You should be able to right click and choose what GPU you want to use.

FPS cap? V-sync?

Not sure what you are asking.

You should be able to right click and choose what GPU you want to use.

Which program would I use to do that?

Just connect the monitor to the m/bd video output.

Sir William of Orange: Corsair 230T - Rebel Orange, 4690K, GA-97X SOC, 16gb Dom Plats 1866C9,  2 MX100 256gb, Seagate 2tb Desktop, EVGA Supernova 750-G2, Be Quiet! Dark Rock 3, DK 9008 keyboard, Pioneer BR drive. Yeah, on board graphics - deal with it!

Cap your fps.

Yeah, I've tried that and it still freaks out.

Not sure what you are asking.

Which program would I use to do that?

Uhh. right-click on the application and you should get some options.

Uhh. right-click on the application and you should get some options.

This is all I see.

935c8163b0.png

I've looked through the Intel HD Graphics Control Panel and my NVIDIA Control Panel to no avail. I have enabled Integrated Graphics on my intel CPU (i5 4690K), gotten the latest drivers and etc. The reason I want to force integrated graphics is because whenever I try to play Halo 2 PC on my GTX 970, the screen tearing is so bad that the game appears to be frozen when it's not. I get over a couple thousand frames on it, and V-Sync/ capping the FPS did not help at all. So if there is a way to force integrated graphics on ONE exe, I would love to know how to do this.

Go to the Nvidia control pannel, manage 3d settings, program settings tab, choose the exe and then choose the default graphics processor.