PS+ For how long can you let it lapse?

Say I've been subscribed to ps+ for some time, and I now have a number of 'free' games through it. These games presumably last for however long I stay subscribed and I naturally lose access to them if I let my subscription lapse, but for how long can I stay unsubscribed before these 'free' games wont be there when I renew my subscription again?

I've heard, 6 months for cloud saves and such but nothing specific for games.

Will I get access to my PlayStation Plus games if I renew my subscription after it has lapsed?

Yes, upon renewal of your subscription you will get access to your PlayStation Plus games. We recommend you take advantage of automatic renewal to ensure you don't miss out.

http://uk.playstation.com/psn/support/ps3/detail/linked285071/item285066/PlayStation-Plus-frequently-asked-questions/

Say I've been subscribed to ps+ for some time, and I now have a number of 'free' games through it. These games presumably last for however long I stay subscribed and I naturally lose access to them if I let my subscription lapse, but for how long can I stay unsubscribed before these 'free' games wont be there when I renew my subscription again?

I've heard, 6 months for cloud saves and such but nothing specific for games.

http://uk.playstation.com/psn/support/ps3/detail/linked285071/item285066/PlayStation-Plus-frequently-asked-questions/

I think it's 3 months for games but you can regain it by subscribing again. I can't confirm it, since the day I started using PS+, I've never unsubscribe to it because of it's benefits.

\[T]/ Praise the Sun!
Super Budget Gaming Build: Intel Pentium G1610, Gigabye GA-H61M-DS2 rev. 3, Kingston Value RAM 4GB CL9 1333MHz, Fractal Design Core 1000, Corsair VS 450, WD 1TB, Powercolor Radeon HD 7750 1GB/GDDR5, (Optional: Asus DRW-24B1ST).
 (Total: $340 USD)

I think it's 3 months for games but you can regain it by subscribing again. I can't confirm it, since the day I started using PS+, I've never unsubscribe to it because of it's benefits.

I don't doubt that ps+ is worth it, costing less than my netflix subscription and all, but I don't really consistently play games, least of all on consoles.

Cloud saves may expire, because they require space to maintain, but to my knowledge you have access to every game in your PS+ instant collection so long as your subscription is up. If it goes down, you don't lose the games from your collection, but you can no longer access them until you renew your subscription.

Case: Fractal Design Define R3 | MoBo: ASRock Z77 Extreme4 | CPU: Intel Core i5 3570k @ 4.6GHz | CPU Heatsink: COOLER MASTER Hyper 212 EVO | GPU: MSI R9 280X @ 1150/1700  | RAM: 8GB (2x4GB) Corsair Vengeance DDR3 @ 1600MHz | Sound Card: ASUS Xonar DG | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: Western Digital Caviar Black 1TB (WD1001FALS)