CS:GO STUTTER PLEASE HELP!

Swegly
Go to solution Solved by Enderman,

I have the latest drivers for nvidia yes

But did the problem start happening after you updated the drivers?

If so, go to http://www.geforce.com/drivers and download the previous drivers that you were using before you updated.

Then do a clean install of the older drivers you downloaded and restart your PC, then it should be fixed.

I used to run cs go perfectly but now whenever i reload weapons, inspect my weapons, or switch weapons the game stutters and the animation glitches out. I also get alot of minor rubber banding even though my ping is 30-40 constantly. I have verified cache and even reinstalled the game on my ssd but nothing changes. Another problem that started occuring today is that it makes me reinstall the DirectX everytime i start the game. PLEASE HELP ME

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

did you update the drivers before this started happening?

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

did you update the drivers before this started happening?

CPU: i7 8700 GPU: Asus ROG Strix GTX 1080 Mobo: Gigabyte Z370 Gaming 5 Ram: 16GB EVGA SuperSC SSD: Samsung 850 EVO 250GB 
HDD: Seagate Barracuda 2TB PSU: TX650M Case: NZXT S340 Elite OS: Windows 10 Mouse: Logitech G403 Mouse Mat: HyperX Fury S Pro XL 
Keyboard: CM Masterkeys Pro S (reds) Headphones: Sennheiser HD598 Monitor: Asus 24' MG248QR Devices: IPhone 11 Pro Max + 13' Macbook Pro

If so, go to http://www.geforce.com/drivers and download the previous drivers that you were using before you updated.

Then do a clean install of the older drivers you downloaded and restart your PC, then it should be fixed.

NEW PC build: Blank Heaven   minimalist white and black PC     Old S340 build log "White Heaven"        The "LIGHTCANON" flashlight build log        Project AntiRoll (prototype)        Custom speaker project

Spoiler

Ryzen 3950X | AMD Vega Frontier Edition | ASUS X570 Pro WS | Corsair Vengeance LPX 64GB | NZXT H500 | Seasonic Prime Fanless TX-700 | Custom loop | Coolermaster SK630 White | Logitech MX Master 2S | Samsung 980 Pro 1TB + 970 Pro 512GB | Samsung 58" 4k TV | Scarlett 2i4 | 2x AT2020

still glitchy

Fuck my life its happening again

Fuck my life its happening again

Check for new windows updates and install all of them.

Spoiler

Check for new windows updates and install all of them.

Now that worked thanks alot man

Now that worked thanks alot man

You're welcome :D

Spoiler