what ultrabooks have haswell right now?

i'm in the market for a new notebook, as today my current ones screen was cracked.
Mostly the macbook air appeals to me, so what other notebooks/ultrabooks are out there that have haswell? i'm only interested in displays with a high res display and a nice enclosure. right now i'm trying to find some, but i can only find 2 offerings from dell and they aren't that nice.

It's obviously not an "Ultrabook" but I absolutely love my Chromebook Pixel. I stopped using my Windows Laptop after getting the Pixel at Google IO. I would recommend it to anyone. 

The new Macbook Airs have Haswell, and either 9 or 12 hours of battery life. They are expensive, but are actually great ultrabooks. 

The new Acer Aspire S3 and S7.

Asus is supposed to do a refresh of its Zenbook line in the next couple weeks. Wait a month and there will be tons on the market.  

CPU: AMD 3950x Mobo: MSI B550 RAM: 32GB DDR4 GPU: Asus 3080 Strix PSU: Superflower Leadex 3 720w Case: BeQuiet 500DX

Storage: 2TB SSD + 4TB HDD Audio: SMSL 793ii -> HiFiman HE-400 + Mission MS-50 Speakers

The new Acer Aspire S3 and S7.

Asus is supposed to do a refresh of its Zenbook line in the next couple weeks. Wait a month and there will be tons on the market.  

in my line of work i need stuff basically now. i am really considering the new air, but i want to know if there's something out currently thats a better option

I think most manufacturers will be waiting for W8.1 to release their ultrabooks, especially those with high resolutions since windows scales terribly at high DPIs. I personally have my eyes on the gorgeous new ASUS Zenbook Infinity (http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/23931-asus-zenbook-infinity-hands-on-with-the-most-beautiful-notebook-at-computex/?hl=zenbook) which is expected to launch with W8.1. Some ultrabooks which were demoed at Computex might make it to the market earlier, perhaps in a few weeks time but that's just speculation.

If you're in a hurry it's probably impossible to get a decent haswell ultrabook yet apart from the Macbook Air and I'm not sure if you can buy that yet.

I think most manufacturers will be waiting for W8.1 to release their ultrabooks, especially those with high resolutions since windows scales terribly at high DPIs. I personally have my eyes on the gorgeous new ASUS Zenbook Infinity (http://linustechtips.com/main/topic/23931-asus-zenbook-infinity-hands-on-with-the-most-beautiful-notebook-at-computex/?hl=zenbook) which is expected to launch with W8.1. Some ultrabooks which were demoed at Computex might make it to the market earlier, perhaps in a few weeks time but that's just speculation.

If you're in a hurry it's probably impossible to get a decent haswell ultrabook yet apart from the Macbook Air and I'm not sure if you can buy that yet.

being that i can get overnight shipping on one right now and its available in store tomorrow....

One huge advantage of the MacBook Air is the 16:10 display. None of that utterly stupid, useless 16:9 crap!

It's obviously not an "Ultrabook" but I absolutely love my Chromebook Pixel. I stopped using my Windows Laptop after getting the Pixel at Google IO. I would recommend it to anyone. 

i would consider the pixel, but there is no point in purchasing it now that haswell is out. significantly better battery life and graphics performance compared to last gen?

i would consider the pixel, but there is no point in purchasing it now that haswell is out. significantly better battery life and graphics performance compared to last gen?

You won't be doing anything graphically intensive on the Pixel :P. It gets me through a full day of school without issue.

You won't be doing anything graphically intensive on the Pixel :P. It gets me through a full day of school without issue.

oh trust me i would. you'd be surprised with how running 4 simultaneous yt videos destroys hd4000 grahics.

only real laptop i found that i'd be interested in is the gigabyte p35k. too bad it isn't released yet. :(

sony vaio pro has haswell, 1080p, 7 hour battery

everything this fellow said. 

i too am in the market for an ultra book. macbook airs are great except for their resolution. which is 1440x900 and personally if im going to pay over a grand for a laptop it better have 1080p or better. other than that i would have bought a 13 inch  that was fully speced out. im waiting for the new zenbook or the new s7 to drop so i can get one of those. 

Here is where I would keep my frolics if I had any.

They're out now. Dat 12 hour battery life...

oh trust me i would. you'd be surprised with how running 4 simultaneous yt videos destroys hd4000 grahics.

Wow, me living without a laptop since 2004, I never realized hd4000 was so bad :( I would just rage (insert computer rage video) at my laptop so hard.

“The value of a college education is not the learning of many facts but the training of the mind to think”

Wow, me living without a laptop since 2004, I never realized hd4000 was so bad :( I would just rage (insert computer rage video) at my laptop so hard.

yeah. the only integrated gpu that can handle an actual task load without a hickup between windows is amd's a8 or a10 series.