is there a way of only selecting files from multiple subfolders

HumbleRumble

i have a music folder that is organised with artist folders then tracks inside. is there a way of getting just the track files without having to individually going inside each folder

Go to the music folder, click the search box and type kind:audio and it will list every song in there.

Official Profile for Addon Customs LTD and Custom Acrylics
Addon Customs -
Custom LED Lighting | Single colour and RGB available, hand sleeved | Now making Phanteks Case compatible LED KITS
Custom Acrylics - Custom computer parts | GPU backplates, Fan Grills, NZXT H440 Fascias and PSU covers | 3D printing and Laser Cutting Service available.

i have a music folder that is organised with artist folders then tracks inside. is there a way of getting just the track files without having to individually going inside each folder

You need to explain more about what you are trying to do. What is your end goal? What do you want to do with all of these audio files?

@Marcus_UK's idea will work well, depending on what you're actually trying to accomplish.

For Sale: Meraki Bundle

iPhone Xr 128 GB Product Red - HP Spectre x360 13" (i5 - 8 GB RAM - 256 GB SSD) - HP ZBook 15v G5 15" (i7-8850H - 16 GB RAM - 512 GB SSD - NVIDIA Quadro P600)

You need to explain more about what you are trying to do. What is your end goal? What do you want to do with all of these audio files?

@Marcus_UK's idea will work well, depending on what you're actually trying to accomplish.

its fine dude i tried his idea but in the end just ended up dragging and dropping from my itunes library. basically copy all my music files into one directory on my sd card instead of have <artist> <album> <title>