Nvidia Hairworks FC4.

deathjester

Much wow. Much optimized. Runs super great. Also those pirates are really suffering from that clever Ubisoft. They have patches before we do...

OC 4770k and OC GTX 780

280x

Edit. Update: November 21st, 3:30PM Due to unforeseen circumstances this patch may be pushed to sometime early next week. We apologize for the inconvenience, and will update you if we have a new ETA.

Posted to steam a few moments ago. So...looks like paying customers don't get the patch until next week. Awesome. 

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.

Actually the skidrow "patch" was not exactly as such, in fact the skidrow release of FC4 was nuked and was replaced on launch day by a cracked Steam copy by RELOADED that included the day1 patch.

Writing this to show pirates didn't receive a patch before paying customers, they received it at the same time.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

Actually the skidrow "patch" was not exactly as such, in fact the skidrow release of FC4 was nuked and was replaced on launch day by a cracked Steam copy by RELOADED that included the day1 patch.

Writing this to show pirates didn't receive a patch before paying customers, they received it at the same time.

? They had Nvidia Hairworks a day ago. I am on patch 1.3 with a legal copy...

Where are my fookin unoptimized hairy tigers at! :)

I already locked this game at 30 FPS. I should be ready to ROCK on Nvidia Hairworks. Cinematic tigers brah.

CPU:24/7-4770k @ 4.5ghz/4.0 cache @ 1.22V override, 1.776 VCCIN. MB: Z87-G41 PC Mate. Cooling: Hyper 212 evo push/pull. Ram: Gskill Ares 1600 CL9 @ 2133 1.56v 10-12-10-31-T1 150 TRFC. Case: HAF 912 stock fans (no LED crap). HD: Seagate Barracuda 1 TB. Display: Dell S2340M IPS. GPU: Sapphire Tri-x R9 290. PSU:CX600M OS: Win 7 64 bit/Mac OS X Mavericks, dual boot Hackintosh.

? They had Nvidia Hairworks a day ago. I am on patch 1.3 with a legal copy...

My apologies, what you said was correct, I missed it because the source is Russian, I can't read any of it so I have no idea if it's complete or where it actually came from.

I thought you were talking about the 1.3 update.

mY sYsTeM iS Not pErfoRmInG aS gOOd As I sAW oN yOuTuBe. WhA t IS a GoOd FaN CuRVe??!!? wHat aRe tEh GoOd OvERclok SeTTinGS FoR My CaRd??  HoW CaN I foRcE my GpU to uSe 1o0%? BuT WiLL i HaVE Bo0tllEnEcKs? RyZEN dOeS NoT peRfORm BetTer wItH HiGhER sPEED RaM!!dId i WiN teH SiLiCON LotTerrYyOu ShoUlD dEsHrOuD uR GPUmy SYstEm iS UNDerPerforMiNg iN WarzONEcan mY Pc Run WiNdOwS 11 ?woUld BaKInG MY GRaPHics card fIX it? MultimETeR TeSTiNG!! aMd'S GpU DrIvErS aRe as goOD aS NviDia's YOU SHoUlD oVERCloCk yOUR ramS To 5000C18

My apologies, what you said was correct, I missed it because the source is Russian, I can't read any of it so I have no idea if it's complete or where it actually came from.

I thought you were talking about the 1.3 update.

Yeah atm we have fur on off, but neither look like these. On is just like fuzzy. Here is a compressed shot (imgur sucks) of current monkeys at ultra settings, with HBAO + god rays. Basically our current monkeys look like they are covered by Furmark benchmark tool lol. I locked the game to 30 FPS due to the hitching/stutter though, so I am SO ready for hair works monkeys. I mean they can't take up more than 25 fps can they? Well it is Ubisoft... we will see lol.

VZ1cpZt.jpg?18VTAP7V.jpg?1

Yeah atm we have fur on off, but neither look like these. On is just like fuzzy. Here is a compressed shot (imgur sucks) of current monkeys at ultra settings, with HBAO + god rays. Basically our current monkeys look like they are covered by Furmark benchmark tool lol. I locked the game to 30 FPS due to the hitching/stutter though, so I am SO ready for hair works monkeys. I mean they can't take up more than 25 fps can they? Well it is Ubisoft... we will see lol.

This game has a graphics setting level called "NVIDIA", that's pretty obnoxious IMO, and also doesn't even look that good in the game's current state especially given the monumental tank in performance it brings about even on Nvidia hardware.

This game has a graphics setting level called "NVIDIA", that's pretty obnoxious IMO, and also doesn't even look that good in the game's current state especially given the monumental tank in performance it brings about even on Nvidia hardware.

All good man. I get higher FPS than people with 970's with HBAO + on and nvidia god rays and Nvidia GPU's stutter just as bad or worse. Soft shadows look like absolute crap, and Ultra shadows looks better. 

Only thing the Nvidia cards do better in an "Nvidia" game is tree relief or tessellation, which looks worse lol.  It deforms the trees, and screws the shadows up on em. Nvidia/Ubisoft added the graphics options at the last second for benchmarks. Funny thing? Joke is on their customers if they use that setting. :) FPS hit for worse graphics.