FarCry 4 broken shadows in the North

OlekKing

IUWNX8x.jpg

zawtffG.jpg

5EK96ul.jpg

p0fHW9M.jpg

More picture examples indoors: http://imgur.com/a/97gkb

Anyone else experienced this? I've tried all the different settings, i've tried disabling SLI and yadda yadda.

Ubisoft not responding at all to the issue.

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

So..... what's the point of this post? Do you want help with the shadow glitch? Are you exploiting it? Do you want to talk about what could be causing the glitch?

So..... what's the point of this post? Do you want help with the shadow glitch? Are you exploiting it? Do you want to talk about what could be causing the glitch?

I edited the post few seconds after posting.

I'd love to fix it. 

Only happens in the Northern part of the map. Basically it looks like Shadows aren't working at all until you look at certain angles, there's this square projection which has the actual correct lighting and it's connected to your mouse.

“The mind of the bigot is like the pupil of the eye; the more light you pour upon it the more it will contract” -Oliver Wendell Holmes “If it can be destroyed by the truth, it deserves to be destroyed by the truth.” -Carl Sagan

I edited the post few seconds after posting.

I'd love to fix it. 

Only happens in the Northern part of the map. Basically it looks like Shadows aren't working at all until you look at certain angles, there's this square projection which has the actual correct lighting and it's connected to your mouse.

I'd say that you should just wait for a patch, the game is still new so there will be a few bugs here and there.

I'd say that you should just wait for a patch, the game is still new so there will be a few bugs here and there.

Except this is pretty game breaking, how exactly do you miss half of your game having broken lighting? Well, i guess that's Ubisoft for ya. Ensuring the best PC experience.

I first had completly missing light at shadow areas, fixed it with changing AA from txaa to msaa and after that i got same glitch as you do, so then again, changed aa back to txaa and it was fixed, dunno what happened there, but problem seems to be with aa