What is my mouse grip?

Tr33

I claw my mouse(deathadder) but the back of my palm is on the back of my mouse(on the back tip of the mouse not on the bump but basically where the mouse ends). As far as I know a true claw grip doesnt have the user touching the mouse with his palm. So am I using a hybrid grip of claw/palm or some new weird grip? lol

BLAOW!!!!

It's called a Fingertip grip. (I think).

Interested in Linux, SteamOS and Open-source applications? Go here

Gaming Rig - CPU: i5 3570k @ Stock | GPU: EVGA Geforce 560Ti 448 Core Classified Ultra | RAM: Mushkin Enhanced Blackline 8GB DDR3 1600 | SSD: Crucial M4 128GB | HDD: 3TB Seagate Barracuda, 1TB WD Caviar Black, 1TB Seagate Barracuda | Case: Antec Lanboy Air | KB: Corsair Vengeance K70 Cherry MX Blue | Mouse: Corsair Vengeance M95 | Headset: Steelseries Siberia V2

My grip is weird too. Its not a claw grip, but my fingers are elevated and the back of the mouse isn't touching my palm. Feels like its closer to a claw grip though

It's called a Fingertip grip.

Oh, I think that's how I grip my mouse

I call mine the "lazy grip". The end of my palm rests on the mousepad and I only move the mouse with my fingers. My hand is sort of in a state between claw and palm.

"Same rules since the first man picked up the first stick and beat the second man's ass with it."

I think im claw grip.

AMD Radeon 7870 Gigabyte OC / Intel i5 3570k / ASrock Z77 Pro4 /Samsung 840 EVO 250GB / WD Blue 500GB 7200rpm / Kingston HyperX T1 2x4GB 1600mhz / SeaSonic 520w M12 / Thermaltake v4 Black

You have the same grip as me, its not finger or claw, its a mix of the two.

PC SYSTEM: Fractal Design Arc Midi R2 / i5 2500k @ 4.2ghz / CM Hyper 212 EVO / Gigabyte 670 OC SLI / MSI P67A-GD53 B3 / Kingston HyperX Blue 8Gb / 

WD 2tb Storage Drive / BenQ GW2750HM - ASUS VE248H - Panasonic TX-P42ST60BCorsair AX750 / Logitech K360 / Razer Naga / Plantronics Gamecom 380 /

Asus Xonar DGX / Samsung 830 256gb / MEDIA eMachine ER1401 running OpenELEC XBMC with Seagate STBV3000200 3TB Hard Drive - Panasonic TX-P42ST60B

I claw my mouse(deathadder) but the back of my palm is on the back of my mouse(on the back tip of the mouse not on the bump but basically where the mouse ends). As far as I know a true claw grip doesnt have the user touching the mouse with his palm. So am I using a hybrid grip of claw/palm or some new weird grip? lol

I also claw especially on CSGO but on a Mamba, just like the Deathadder, it would be a sin not to palm on it. it just feels amazing.  :D

"Experience is what you get when you don't get what you want" - Dan Stanford

Project Sandrock (Ended): http://linustechtips.com/main/gallery/album/75-project-sandrock/

Project Murasame Liger (WIP): http://linustechtips.com/main/gallery/album/400-project-murasame-liger/

Mine is pretty similar, and I just call it a hybrid. Most of the weight is held with my thumb and pinky, while the back of my palm (near the wrist) is on the rear end of the mouse. One thing to note is that you will likely HATE logitech mice because of this, lol. They make mice purely for palm grips it seems.

I call mine the "lazy grip". The end of my palm rests on the mousepad and I only move the mouse with my fingers. My hand is sort of in a state between claw and palm.

fingertip

BLAOW!!!!

Mine is pretty similar, and I just call it a hybrid. Most of the weight is held with my thumb and pinky, while the back of my palm (near the wrist) is on the rear end of the mouse. One thing to note is that you will likely HATE logitech mice because of this, lol. They make mice purely for palm grips it seems.

anything else than palm on g400 is weird,incorrect and stupid :P. but my g400 died so fuck that shit anyway

BLAOW!!!!

If you palm is touching mouse all the time then it's claw grip. There's of course variation how ppl are clawing mouse. Like using kinda hybrid. In finger grip you basicly don't touch mouse with palm. I don't get how someone can be accurate with that grip. But then again I use high dpi-low sense combo.

^^^^ That's my post ^^^^
<-- This is me --- That's your scrollbar -->
vvvv Who's there? vvvv